New Olympic Arms UMAR 22-250 is having problems. Please help.

Im glad to hear you got your money back. Now you have just enough for two more ARs!!! Just my 2 cents, but I would probably stay away from an Olympic rig....cound not help myself.

Originally Posted By: CSVCA KevinOriginally Posted By: tactical assaultOriginally Posted By: Hail CaesarDid they refund your money??? Or did this just happen?

We thinking the same thing!!!

This just happened the day I posted the update. I am blessed to have received a full cash refund. I will tell you that it was not easy to obtain and the course of action was very time consuming. I am disappointed things turned out the way they did, I really like the idea of the UMAR 22-250 but I dislike the poor quality control and the appalling customer service.

Hail Caesar, you are 100% accurate on you posts about Olympic arms.

I am SOOOO HAPPY you got your money back. Good for you.

Partner, I didn't want to be "right" about Oly. It is just I've been there tooooooooo many times with them. I wasn't just out their Oly "bashing" for absolutely zero reason and trying to hurt anyone's feelings. It is just that Oly is notorious for this crappola.

But at least you were lucky and got your money back.
thumbup.gif

I bet it wasn't very simple....was it?

I shot my umar 22-250 today for the first time in months. I am very pleased, three five shot groups all sub moa at 100 yds. I went back though my scope and re- mounted and made all the difference. Last set of five, first three were in the same hole. Wonderful day at the range. All my confidence in Olymipic Arms is restored.

Back