Bad American

I must say I agree with just about everything he has to say.

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American.
I am George Carlin.

I like big cars, big hooters, and big paychecks.
I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some midlevel
governmental
functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts
squirting out babies.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you'd better do it in
English.
I'm not in touch with my feelings and I like it that way.
I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two
parents.
I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer.
I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson
preaches.
And where does he get his money. And why is he always part of the problem
and not the solution.

I believe if she has her lips on your @!#$@, it is sex, and it is sex for
both of you.
This even applies when you are President of the United States.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than
working
at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your
pansy a!s through
4-7 years of college, you haven't begun to be enlightened.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God or gods,
just leave the rest of us out of it. This also applies to sexuality.

I believe it's called the Boy Scouts for a reason.
I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized.
I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular
opinions or actions.
I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.
My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Dr. Quinn,
Medicine Woman.
I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.
I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now,
when I am freezing my a!s through a long winter?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years in
the desert after
getting chased out of Egypt, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted
by the
Turks and neither have you, so shut up already.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry a!s if you're running
from them.
I also think they have the right to pull your a!s over if you are breaking
the law, regardless of what color you are.
I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you
deciding
who should be running the most powerful nation of the world for the next
four years.

I think if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license
should be revoked,
and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to never delay
the rest of us again.

I think beef jerky could quite possibly be the perfect food.
I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't
pretend they are a political statement.
I think Dr. Seuss was a genius.
I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the
mainstream media
would like the world to believe otherwise.

If that makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.
If you too are a BAD American please forward this to everyone you know.

We need our country back!

[This message has been edited by AZ Critter Caller (edited 02-27-2002).]

AZ Critter Caller - Why don't you help us out here a little bit. Jump into your own post, drop the sware words and eliminate the lines about sex and I see no reason why the post can't stay. Please remember this, we have been having about 30,000 hits a day here thats 1,250 hits an hour. That is 1,250 oppertunities for the young, your mother or your priest to be offended, please try to help us out if you can. This also goes for your other post in the politics forum.

Besides that you do realize that this is most likely only about 1/2 of what George actually said. George is a universal insulter, he will yell out these kinds of things to get people like us all fired up then he will spend the other 1/2 of his concert kissing up to the other side. George ain't stupid, besides he hates us all. At least thats what he says.

Michael

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael J. McCasland (edited 02-26-2002).]

Not to insult any body or "anything" for that matter, but why is predaror masters forums a politcally correct place? Since when should we care about offending anyone unless we don't want to?
Matt

------------------
Liberty Or Death-Don't Tread On Me
Molon Labe!
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand.-- The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"

Redneck It has nothing to do with being "politically correct" If we were politically correct we wouldn't be predator hunters buddy. It has to do with having an environment that even the Pope wouldn't mind coming into and reading what was said. What is it that you don't understand about "it isn't neccassary to swear in order to tell a good joke?" You don't have to swear to tell your latest hunting experience. It doesn't change the facts to leave them out(the cuss words) When was the last time you picked up a copy of Trapper and Predator Caller? How about Predator Extreme? Or how about Texas Trophy Hunter? Do you see any of the swearing in them? Does it make them less enjoyable? They have the same type of environment in thier pages that we want to potray in here.

Would you like for this to be a nice place to welcome everyone no matter what age they are? Even for ladies to come in? There are women that come on here and I for one was raised to mind my manners in front of a woman. I don't know about you but most of the others were also. Not to mention the kids that are on here. They are probably the most important of them all.

So give us a break and keep it clean .It's not asking much. One or two words less and even substitute one word for another. It won't change the context of the joke or make it any less funny. Know what I mean? If you cann't, and don't want to be in a clean family type of environment, I can suggest a couple of sites that people of that nature go and have fun. I can assure you that if Will Craig were still here you would have a strike against you for even saying what you just said. We are trying to be somewhat tolerant but it has to stop now. It will not be allowed. A simple rule with a simple outcome!>>>>Thank you very much for your continued cooperation.>>>>>>James L.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Never underestimate the power of stupid people!

It's real simple, again guys, there are KIDS that read this board, keep it clean. Is that so hard to understand????

------------------
uta-flag1s.gif

Gun Control is hitting your target.
fdf4bb2e.gif

[This message has been edited by RanUtah (edited 02-26-2002).]

I'm curious... Just what name does the Pope sign in under?

I had this same long list of gripes from George Carlin sent to me a while ago, that time it had Ted Nugent's name at the top.

Keep in mind what you post is a reflection of you.

Sorry for my post, I was just wondering, once again sorry. Sorry that I came on to strong.
Matt

------------------
Liberty Or Death-Don't Tread On Me
Molon Labe!
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand.-- The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"

Yeah I guess this wasnt George Carlin, I wasnt aware since that was the title of the email I had received. I wasnt too concerned about who said it in the first place but it does sound more like something Nugent would say. But if he had said it he would have probably said something about hunting.

That wasn't written by Ted Nugent either! Over at the Nuge' Forum there has been hundreds of requests from people asking Ted if he wrote it. I guess noone knows exactly who wrote it because I heard that George Carlin even denies writing it. Check out www.tednugent.com and check out his forum. There is alot of political issues and anti- talk on there. I visit there regularly!

------------------
Waylon Jennings- Rest in Peace buddy!
godblesstheusa.gif

AZ.CRITTER CALLER Hey man i liked the post.I dont want bust your chops on the language,just be cool next time.But it is more and more clear that we seem to be a dying breed. good luck to you and your hunting.

Back