I used to hate Monday Mornings!

TonyTebbe

Travis and I slipped out this morning to get a little more calling done, before my clients come in this afternoon. I used to hate Monday Mornings, but not anymore!
smile.gif
The action was still turned on. Coyote distress reaked havoc again. I was working Bullet with Gunner. This 9 month old pup is really shining and showing that he has what it takes to be part of Team Tebbe. Hahaha.

windtriple3.jpg

windtriple4.jpg

windtriple6.jpg

windsingle1.jpg

Thought I'd share with yall.

Tony

Gunner can catch a coyote. He's done it 20 times or more. Gunner has the burst speed, but Bullet can really stretch them out and pass him. Experience pays off, though. After being on over 900 coyotes, Gunner is the first to the coyote. Bullet has only been on 10 or so. He's got a long future, here and I expect him to be as good as Gunner someday.

Thanks...Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe I used to hate Monday Mornings, but not anymore!

Good on ya, Tony. Few are fortunate enough to earn a living doing what they love to do but you have done so, and with class! Don't think I've ever heard of anyone taking a "busman's holiday" on Monday morning, however
thumbup.gif

Awesome pics. Always look forward to your threads.

Regards,
hm

Thanks guys. Had to fight the wind today, guiding a couple 12 yr old hunters, with their Dad's overseeing. Called in one hard charging pair and another single. A few misses, but I'm determined to get them one on the ground tomorrow. Left all video equipment at home, on purpose. Having a blast with these two young hunters.

Tony

Tony, your enthusiasm blows me away. The passion you have for your sport being your job is huge.
I much prefer those morning later in the week than earlier.
I'll be back one day for you to make my day again but till then keep lapping it up in Paradise.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 1coyoteslayerIt may be a dumb question are the dogs killing the coyotes?

On occasion, they will flat catch a coyote, but that's not the goal. The goal is to decoy the coyotes back to the hunter. Run out, pick a fight, then run back and let the coyotes chase them back into our laps.

Thanks all.

Tony

Back