What music do you listen to?

mtcurman

Title says it all.
smile.gif
What tunes do y'all like? I love the bluegrass greats like the Stanley Brothers, Flatt and Scruggs, Bill Monroe, Osborne Brothers, etc. Also country both old and some of the newer stuff, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Jr, Hank Williams Sr, Waylon, George Jones, George Strait, Kris Kristofferson, Garth Brooks, Jerry Reed, Willie Nelson, Marty Robbins, David Allen Coe(his clean stuff)... I know, I know, I'm a redneck!
tt2.gif
Some rock like Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ Top. Little bit of folk( John Prine, Ozark Mountain Daredevils). About the only music I don't like at all is hip-hop and rap.
sick.gif
grin.gif

Please share your favorites!

Ben

All different kinds of Rock/metal

Trivium, shadows fall, kill switch engage, mastodon

Breaking benjamin, chevelle, tool, Alice in chains,

Temple of the dog, soundgarden, The chili peppers, third eye blind, blink 182, new found glory

Every now and then some George strait, Alan Jackson, Tracy Lawrence

Breaking benjamin, The chili peppers, Arrogent worms, ACDC, Alice Cooper, Likin park,Jonas and the massive attraction and a bit of Dubstep (for parties). Oh and Jhonny cash. have you guys heard Tribute by Tenacious D.

Basically anything. rock, metal, Dubstep, techno, trance, cant really stand country..... Artists like skrillex, korn, rammstein, Deadmau5, the devil wears prada etc....

Originally Posted By: mtcurmanOriginally Posted By: Savage17cant really stand country.....

Them's fightin words!
lol.gif

YES! ...yes they are ...LOL

usually bounce around between country and what ever kind of music it is that people like David Guetta make.. I get sick of both so i change it up

Mtcurman was close he just left out,, Doyle Lawson,, Ricky Scggs,, Tony Rice,, Bill Monroe and few more great bluegrssers. I play all bluegrass. And my Martin HD28V sounds real good.
Daryl P.

Ben,
To find out what kind of music I listen to...
just check out the current & past posts of mine in the "Friday Night Music" thread. Hahahaha

Pretty much, if it was recorded before the mid-90s, I probably have listened to it. Hahaha
From Hank Williams to Metallica to Air Supply to Dire Straits to Motown to 60s "Surf/Hot Rod" tunes.

(Heck, at one time, I even listened to a little Tone Loc, Beastie Boys, & Eminem.) Hahaha

Both kinds...country and western! Bluegrass is great ,cant forget Molly hatchet and lynyrd skynyrd all those good ol 60-70's rock bands.

Back