Cat prices

I guess it was just $20 for that small one because they check was $200. Math never was my strong suit.
blushing.gif

I've heard John Graham's name a few times this year as a cat/coyote buyer. Do any of you guys know if he gets over into this country (Southern Idaho) or does he mainly stay around there locally.

Sorry Tac. I' was a little growly at the time. My cats average $653 on 16 cats. my top cat was a 49" tom that brought $950 and 2 milk stained females $140. Best check I ever got!!!:)

Just sold my last nine yesterday. I took 12 to the ITA sale. Sold three there and no saled the other nine. The total offered on those nine was $4686. I made one phone call and sold them to George Kortum for $5500. Total average on the 12 was $638 and change.

Originally Posted By: Jack KelleyI've heard John Graham's name a few times this year as a cat/coyote buyer. Do any of you guys know if he gets over into this country (Southern Idaho) or does he mainly stay around there locally.

I believe he's never been down there before, but I bet if you could round up enough trappers willing to sell he would do it, he was all over the state again this year.

sounds good Dusty, if he does good on his end, he'll be back next year! Seems if some buyers pay too much they try to cover it later. Not saying that will happen now, or here. One guy told me he paid 21$ for each 10,000 coon he bought, but couldn't get 17$ for them, ouch in a big way!(15-16 years ago)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CattraxI sold mine to John Graham top cat was $850 and low cat was $550, and it was a kitten, averaged $750 on all cats.

How many cats was this for?

Originally Posted By: TeamORsold 9 cats and averaged $400 had some smalls and stained females top cat was $700. sold 20-25 coon $17 across the board and averaged $35 on the coyotes (nothing was skinned or stretched)

Sorry for the noob question, but when you say "nothing was skinned or stretched," do you mean that you sold the entire animal? If so, what had you done with them...frozen them whole?

Back