Ohio Roll Call

I'm in Marysville, Union county. I also have land in Meigs county we hunt on near Racine. It's been in the family over 130 yrs. My brother and I inherited it about 8 yrs ago. We have a rustic cabin on that property we stay in.

Good to hear from a few of you so far. Hopefully this thread will help some of the newer members(myself included) link up. If for no other reason, some folks can share stories and tips; best-case scenario some new friendships could be forged.

The interwebz are a huge world, it's nice to know some of us are close geographically. Keep 'em coming!
smile.gif

i forgot to tell ya... for all the new folks we have an informal group that gather during the warmer months for a day of shooting here at our farm. usually start early in the morning and shoot til the ammo is gone. have just over 400 yards to shoot. do a search for the first annual peaches and cream shoot. last time we had 12 guys from as far north as michigan. even had bear brats. yes bear. hopefully we will get something planned for arpil or so. we shoot anything from the lowly 10/22 to specialty handguns,ARs,and high power. bring your own shooting bench.

probably going schedule the Peaches shoot in august after the hay season is done. if it keeps raining its going to be a bumper crop year.

Back