300 blackout accuracy

crabbies3

im thinking of a 300 blackout upper 16" anyone useing cast bullets and what is your accuracy experience.looking for a short range 25 to 50 yard fun/plinker.tks ken

I have a 10.5" pistol for now. If my SBR stamp ever shows up, it'll finally be a rifle. I only shoot mine with a suppressor, whether it's supersonic or sub-sonic ammo.

I have an EOtech XPS 2-2 on mine and am getting about 2" groups at 100 yards with supersonic ammo. 110gr Vmax running right around 2300fps. The aiming dot is 1 moa to begin with so I'm pretty happy with 2" groups at that distance. Once I get my stamp, I'll put a scope on it to see what it'll do with some magnification.

I don't shoot cast bullets, my 220gr subsonic loads are around the 1050fps and the pistol guys say that you can start to get lead fouling at around the 8-900fps mark. YMMV

2" groups out of a pistol using an EOTech with no magnifier at 100 yards is IMPRESSIVE. I'll be willing to bet your SBR rifle with some magnification will better than double what you're doing now. That's awesome for something that's no louder than 130 decibels.

This:

Originally Posted By: Predator Strikeforce2" groups out of a pistol using an EOTech with no magnifier at 100 yards is IMPRESSIVE. I'll be willing to bet your SBR rifle with some magnification will better than double what you're doing now. That's awesome for something that's no louder than 130 ?decibels.

That is some dam* good shootin'. Great job!!!

Originally Posted By: C.JayThis:

Originally Posted By: Predator Strikeforce2" groups out of a pistol using an EOTech with no magnifier at 100 yards is IMPRESSIVE. I'll be willing to bet your SBR rifle with some magnification will better than double what you're doing now. That's awesome for something that's no louder than 130 ?decibels.

That is some dam* good shootin'. Great job!!!

I've been wanting to get a Noveske barrel for quite awhile. Finally got this one and now I'm sure I NEED two more, one for my 5.56 and one for my 308.

2012-01-18_17-01-19_854.jpg

This was done with an upper we built for a demo rifle, it is a 16" barrel made by SI Defense, we use a SBR silencer.
I have .300 complete uppers in stock, in different combinations.

Back