New... GET YOUR CAN ON... T's

skinney

Director
Here is our newest T shirt design, we will be offering this in a sticker as well, so you can stick it on your window, safe, range bag, or pelican case, etc, to let everyone know to be sure and GET YOUR CAN ON!!!
HearingProtectionAdd.png

Facebook Store

O'Neill Ops Store

new promo codes will be posted daily from 5/20 - 5/26 at the O'Neill Ops facebook page

260HearingProtectionADD.png
[/quote]

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NickNielsenSweet! Not knocking suppressors at all but what is so great about them? I just don't see the advantage with using one.

1. no hearing protection
2. better accuracy
3. less felt recoil
4. more sets in one area due to less muzzle blast
5. much more enjoyable for your calling partner or camera man's ears
6. kids love not having to hold their hands over their ears
7. less muzzle jump
8. concealment of your FFP
9. you can NOT beat actually being able to hear the round impact your target!!!
10. BECAUSE YOU CAN... IT'S YOUR RIGHT, AND THEY ARE LEGAL!!!

-list goes on... and on, I almost find a new advantage every time I shoot!!!

Last edited:
I would like to add another reason.

11) Less complaints from land owners to law enforcement agencies for hunters shooting too close to buildings.

We currently have a bill pending in the AZ legislature to allow suppressors. If passed and people put suppressors on shotguns, this could be a big help in AZ where hunting with shotguns is allowed within city limits.

Originally Posted By: FursniperI would like to add another reason.

11) Less complaints from land owners to law enforcement agencies for hunters shooting too close to buildings.

We currently have a bill pending in the AZ legislature to allow suppressors. If passed and people put suppressors on shotguns, this could be a big help in AZ where hunting with shotguns is allowed within city limits.

Great addition fursniper!!!
It's a huge benefit for us ranchers as well, shooting around livestock!!!

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceJust ordered my first can. Waiting for it will be the longest eight months of my life. LOL~
I hear ya man, my gunsmith ordered two suppressors from me last April, and I literally just got the approved form 4's in the mail yesterday!!!

lots of things... they need more examiners working on this, especially with the demand... I did have a guys 4 go through in 7 months but that was 1/2 a year ago.

I can't see spending $200 just to obtain permission to own a suppressor. And, we can't hunt with them in NC.
Isn't it funny.... suppressors are legal with no special paper work (so I have been led to believe) in anti-gun England. But, in the 2nd amendment protected USA we need to pay a $200 tax. AND, obtain permission.

Originally Posted By: NcWhitetailI can't see spending $200 just to obtain permission to own a suppressor. And, we can't hunt with them in NC.
Isn't it funny.... suppressors are legal with no special paper work (so I have been led to believe) in anti-gun England. But, in the 2nd amendment protected USA we need to pay a $200 tax. AND, obtain permission.
once you hunt and shoot with a can you may be persuaded!!!
I completely agree with you on the legal deal, the paperwork is BS, a can is not a weapon, the firearm you equip it with is PERIOD.

Originally Posted By: extremehunter3853Hey skinney ive been lookin into getting a can, maybe could you give us a little info on your weapon set up?
I use multiple set ups while predator hunting, send me a PM and I'll give you any info you are looking for!!!

Back