KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

No sooner do I get this laser dialed in target shooting today than a nice boar hog about 275 pounds shows up right after dark, one laser sighted round @ 175 yards brings home the bacon...
scared.gif

Man did I say I am liking this DBAL-I2!!!!
thumbup.gif

Green%20Laser%20Hog2.jpg

The IR laser is totally non-visible, you can only witness it through the PVS-14, leaving virtually zero footprint for any detection by your game expect perhaps a scent cone.....freakin' awesome!

The visible green aiming laser works real well at night with the Olight M3-X with no sights at all, just the laser. Shot a ten round group

By the way, the tenderloins were marinated in Worcestershire Sauce, Brown Sugar, Orange Blossom Honey, Bread Crumbs, Bacon, and Gorgonzola Cheese and it all melts in your mouth!!!!

Originally Posted By: SkyPupThe visible green aiming laser works real well at night with the Olight M3-X with no sights at all, just the laser. Shot a ten round group

Thank you, Victor, I am real happy with all my NV gear, once I get that DBAL-D2 from you all, I should be set up how I want to be.

I appreciate all the excellent NV gear that I have purchased from you all as everything is first class top notch and will be getting allot of use!
thumbup.gif

Here is a daylight pic of the above laser night photo, it is 225 yards out to my game cam and feeder from my stand and most of my coyote and hog kills are from 150-225 yards day and night!

Decoy%20Long%20Range.jpg

I have two identical SIG 556s setup up two different ways for different purposes, one for sniping from a stand and one for hiking through the woods.

The sniping one has an NV Eotech 552 and the PRI M-69 mount and PVS-14 with USGI 3X magnifier mounted on it and will have the DBAL-D2 with IR Illuminator and Visible Green Laser on the front end. This is my night sniping rifle and simply removing the PVS-14 allows for daytime use. This is good for precision shooting out to 225 yards at night without a problem.

The hiking one has an Eotech 512 with Eotech 3X Magnifier with the DBAL-I2 IR Laser and Green Laser and an ELR-Torch V IR Illuminator. For night use I mount the PVS-14 over my non-dominate eye in a A-Alpha helmet with USGI Rhino mount and use the lasers and IR Illuminators through the PVS-14 mounted on the helmet. This is also good out to 225 yards at night as well, which is my limit for the use of my handloaded 75 grain OTM reloads.

The ITT Night Enforcer PVS-14 is really a remarkable instrument and can be utilized in a multitude of scenarios in a variety of different ways, that is the beauty of this NV system.
It is all good!!!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
I wanted to get good reliable NV gear as this equipment is going to see ALLOT of use once we sign the contract with the State of Florida Natural Resources to remove feral hogs and coyotes from a 28,000 acre State Park five miles from our farm, the park is crawling with tons of vermin.....

It is funny how hogs and coyotes managed to get me to help stimulate our economy NV wise....
grin.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SkyPupI wanted to get good reliable NV gear as this equipment is going to see ALLOT of use once we sign the contract with the State of Floria Natural Resources to remove feral hogs and coyotes from a 28,000 acre State Park five miles from our farm, the park is crawling with tons of vermin.....

It is funny how hogs and coyotes managed to get me to help stimulate our economy NV wise....
grin.gif

When your ready, give us a call. We outfit many to say the least in the area of vermin' whacking!
smile.gif
We just ask for dead vermin' pics when the job is complete!
laugh.gif

Vic

Well, I have shot close to 300 hogs on my property and dozens of coyotes during the past two years.

BUT, you are about to be flooded with dead vermin pics once we sign that State Contract next month!!!
cool.gif

We have even been in contact with the Santería to dispose of some wild boars during their religious indoctrination ceremonies down in Miami, so maybe able to learn some new hex and voodoo from rituals down South of here......

I am going to hold TNVC responsible!!!
lol.gif

Hey All
Man,I love this high tech stuff!!
Hey guys if your yote season is ended,and you have no hogs to shoot,get an Air Rifle rig it up with your night vision stuff and go shootin rats!! Its great practice for getting on a target,because your shots should be head shots.
Also the IR illuminator is the bomb for rats,because they dont get spooked like they do from conventional shooting lights.
trust me if you try it you will have a blast and the farmers will love it,good way to pick up more predator and game hunting spots!! So get out and use you N.V. technoligy!!

Check out this post with pics.!!

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...803#Post2183803

Last edited:
I am thinking the RWS 34 with 4.5mm hollow point RWS pellets with the NV gear will be absolute murder on the rats in the stable.....and that sounds like way too much fun!!!

Pup,that RWS will be awesome make sure you bring the IR torch it lights their little eyes up so you can spot them a mile away!!
Ten times safer,cleaner and efficiant than traps and poison and a lot more fun!!

Scope out this great NV Night Rat Hunt!!!

Awesome!!!

He uses a Sony Camrecorder and an IR light, I have that so will have to try it out on some BIG RATS, I mean HOGS!!!
scared.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SkyPupScope out this great NV Night Rat Hunt!!!

Awesome!!!

He uses a Sony Camrecorder and an IR light, I have that so will have to try it out on some BIG RATS, I mean HOGS!!!
scared.gif

That dudes a REAL killer when it comes down to rats!
w00t.gif

I ordered some camera adaptors for my Sony Camrecorders and my Digital Camrecorders, so will try some pics and videos of live hunts.

Nailed a nice bushy coyote with the PVS-14 NV Eotech last night at 160 yards that came into my Prairie Blaster Bay Bee Cottontail calls....

How is this for some IR Lasers and NV gear?

867259194_M4M6F-L.jpg

Not a good place to stand on the porch if you are one of the bad guys...

Back