Budget Lanyard & Pack Skinner Blades...

thumbup1.gif
very nice!!!!!

Showing a group of finished Budgets to a layaway requestor or two, should have about half of them when all is said and done. Will also have more finished soon.

Will start a new thread if I have any to sell right now...

Rain, are you going to be making anymore anytime soon... I'd like to put in a order for something for my dad and uncle for christmas

Bumping this thread back up, going to have a batch up soon. Doing one step at a time on 20+ budget lanyard skinners, loosely modeled after #2 above, should be about a week.

Go ahead and post or PM, let's start a list...

Will get back to each who posts or PM's when they're ready (So I don't get confused!). Please tack onto the list, whomever does will get first shot.

Gonna PM the people who pre-dibs'd on these, then after they pick through I'll start contacting people below this post/date/time...

These are modern sawmill bandsaw steel, heat treated to my recipie, lightly finished, convex ground, blued, and polished. Grips are phenolic micarta, pinned with brass. They're finished out in a "bushcraft" style, they hold their edges for a long long time, and they arrive (and touch up to) shaving sharp.

They will all be sheathed in a pack/lanyard style, kydex fitted sleeve type sheath. Other sheathing can be done for an extra charge.

$50 delivers.

2012-11-30_09-43-35_800.jpg

They're all roughly 7" OAL except for #23.

Open for dibs, but previous dibs'ers get first pick!

Back