Anyone in Northern Utah

UtahShooter

Just looking to see if there is anyone up here that would be willing to let me tag along?

I have not been into hunting (other than waterfowl) and am looking to see if there may be someone that would not mind letting me hit the dirt or snow with them?

Not looking for anyone's spots. Just looking for someone to help show me the ropes. Even a point in perhaps the right direction.

I did go out to Delta with some of my buddies hunting Chuckers last weekend. Looks like a decent spot to me for Varmints but really do not know. .

Pretty much anything that I can hunt with my .223 gun.

Hey man Im in Bountiful as well I am really new to predator hunting but have hunted everything else. Im just at the top of 5th south. Dont know much about varminting but Im always willing to shoot something. Let me know if you wana hunt sometime.

hey fellas im here in vernal, we have a lot of land to hunt out here. if your ever this way let me know im always looking for a hunt

I'm in Layton and have hunted the Vernal area last year. Some areas out that way are protected. I suggest contacting BLM for a map. Also you should know that we got into the NO-See-Ums. They ate us up. Good luck.

al thanks for the heads up man, yeah me and a nother member were out a while back, we stopped to cook breakfast and got a suprise. apparently we were on native land. none of all 3 of our maps or gps said we had crossrd a boundry. but we found out lol. now we stick to known blm land.

I am in Bountiful also. I am always up for a hunt. I am wanting to get out and find some new areas so if anyone is up for exploring with me shoot me a message.

- HuntMac

I am heading to Vernal on the 31st to go shoot some prairie dogs. After April 1st we won't be able to shoot em do to breeding. Untill the middle of June. If any one wants to tag along let me know.

Thanks
Rick M

Last edited:
Looks like a couple of us in Bountiful eh? I am sure we have all seen each other at the Lions Club.

I am up for doing something next weekend. Maybe a day trip next Friday?

Let me see if I can get friday off of work and if my wife can get it off. If so I am up for a day trip. If not next friday how about friday the 30th? head out and go shoot some prairie dogs or something.

I live in Draper, and I am itching to take out my new Savage 17HMR rifle and touch one (or more) off on some four legged lil critters.
I usually have Thursday and Fridays off, I can meet anyone anywhere and go hunting. I will pay my way in gas money and I will bring my own snacks/drinks.

I am a safe hunter/outdoorsman and very respectful of others.

Let me know,
Wayne
1 801 816 1186

I have this next Friday off. Let me know! archeryhntr99@gmail.com. I am all up for it. Need to get the new AR broken in!

- Huntmac

I am all up for it for next friday. My wife has it off and she will watch the kids so I just need to get it off which should not be a problem. I will find out tomorrow. I have a 223 that I bought my daughters and they don't really like it. That I want to break in. on some critters.

I am off next friday also, so I am game! I can drive up to wherever you guys are, or we can meet halfway somewhere. Whatever option is good for me.

I hope Hornaday 17gr VMAX for 17HMR is good enough. I only have 1 box though, maybe I can pick up 2 more this week.

So its plan then! I am all in and anxious to go guys.

Call me anytime today (Sunday) after 2:30 pm at 801 816 1186 I will be home from work by then. If not leave a message and I will call you back ASAP.

This is gonna be awesome

Wayne

Back