if you could have only dog

Hey breeze, what exactly do you mean that they hunt for you? I don't exactly know what you mean? I would think that they do it for themselves as well or they wouldn't do it at all because they wouldn't get any pleasure from it?? Maybe I am missing the point, I don't know. MOyotehunter

i think i know what he means when he said they hunt for me and not for them selves. when you turn em loose and they don't strike right off do you have to call em or do they check back in with you every so often. if they dont check in then you are now hunting them while they are doing thier own thing. either way everybody is having fun and getting lots of exercise. i guess it's just what your preference is.

hi
the breeze
i hadn't noticed that you also are in az. i'm interested in finding out more about those kemmer curs. i want a house/hunting partner this next time. i live in town and it would work out alot better. sure would appreciate some info.

az kid it's just like you said they(kemmers) are a really easy to handle dog. the curs want to make me happy, the hounds want to run something and eat it. if i only had one dog for dry ground lions that would be it. right now i have 3 cameron blueticks and 2 kemmer curs. the hounds are really hard headed but they have the nose. those curs will cut a track in half and man are they gritty. i would never hunt with only one dog but if i did in az that would be it (a kemmer). azkid come on down this way and we can run dogs and you will see what i am describing.
tom argyros
tubac az
520-841-2827 cell#

I guess I would have to say the German Shorthair Pointer hands down! They are exstreamly versatile and simply love to please your every desire, even when it comes to taking a bath. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks for all the info. have never bought or sold a dog in my life an have had good pointers and a golden gave pups to people that would use them. If i buy a pup now we should last about the same amount of time. Thanks again bg

I'd have to go with a CUR dog. Good trapline dog. Use them for doggin'. They are extreemly intelligent. Good around the kids. Tough enough to handle coons.

Back