4. DPMS 223 16" bull aero precision upper spikes lower
Bushnell 3-9

5. DPMS 223 16" light contour aero P upper plum crazy lower
Bushnell 3-9

6. Not pictured, spikes stripped lower
Last one I swear

It's a disease
1262cfa9.jpg

I keep the plum crazy in my pickup, but my rock river is the one I have shot the most so I would say I am the most confident shooting with. Dropped a raccoon first shot at 308 yrds with it last fall. I'm still working on load development on the rest of them.

27 gr of reloader 15 behind a 50 gr vmax shoots sub moa. It also likes 26 gr of varget behind a 50 gr vmax. I've been playing with some 55 and 60 gr Sierra bullets and having really good luck.

Seasoned Member

Loc: southern mn
Not really sure on the next one, still thinking.

I think you need a varmint AR for the next one. LOL!! Very nice! Lee

Not really sure of a next one. I've got my eye on a savage 12 lrp in 6.5 creedmoor now. See how that goes, maybe I'll need one of those in an AR. Don't think I'd ad more ARs, maybe just rebarrel one I have.

Originally Posted By: cherokee305Ad another one to the build list. That's it though, I'm stopping here. No more.

2b28f38a.jpg

If u don't mind me asking, how much do you have in this AR? What parts did you use?

with the plum crazy lower on it around 550, with an aluminum lower around 650.

got the barrel on sale from surplus ammo for a hundred bucks. stripped upper came from surplus ammo. bolt is a dpms chromed bolt. handguard is a yankee hill. baska red dot.

when I saw the hundred dollar barrel thats what sparked the whole thing.

I hope I don't see any more barrels on sale.

I don't need anymore ARs.

Back