TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....18 calls and Total Silence!

Ok that makes sence.
Sounds great Tony! I agree 10 should be plenty. I carry 4 currently plushest a squeaker on my gun forearm. I'm in the process of learning how to use diaphragm mouth calls for coyote so I'll have an amp horn too.
Thanks for the update. Too bad my suggestion won't help... I was trying.

Yes I can. I may do it as a separate model, otherwise it'd be to long in normal lanyard mode and turn into a nut cracker.
smile.gif

Thanks...Tony

This is a great idea for a quiet lanyard and would allow me to carry twice as many calls to my stands without worrying about my calls tangling and clanking together. Awesome idea man! Please put me down for one as well please.
THANKS. Davy

If memory serves me, (which it usually doesn't), I think I was the only person to receive a true "bandolier" version of the original. That's because of my girth. LOL
But, I've always loved that lanyard.
In fact, even though I haven't got to hunt for a while due to health, I still have the same 8 calls on it that I carried the last time out.

I do agree that 10 spots is probably more than enough, though.
Once I realized this, I actually removed the excess "cords" & put them in a zip-lock bag, & they are being stored.

You are correct Will. I remember that custom built lanyard.

I have 4 of the new and improved Stealth Lanyard II built up. I designed some really neat features with this model. I need to get pictures of them. They aren't going to be at the introductory price that the original sold for, but will be well worth the money.

Thanks all.

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeYou are correct Will. I remember that custom built lanyard.

I have 4 of the new and improved Stealth Lanyard II built up. I designed some really neat features with this model. I need to get pictures of them. They aren't going to be at the introductory price that the original sold for, but will be well worth the money.

Thanks all.

Tony

I want one! ... And a few other items. Sent you a PM.
LMK if you still have 1 available.
Thanks!

I need to get pictures of the new TT Stealth Lanyard II. The price for the it will be $50 + shipping. Sold one to a gentleman that came to meet me, yesterday. He jumped on it, as soon as he seen it. Think I have a good design with the improvements.

Here is a sneak peak at the prototype one that I personally use. I tried out some changes with this one. Some I like, some I hated. The final ones that I created have all the good things and none of the bad.
tonystealth2.jpg

stealthcloseup.jpg

Coming soon.....very soon.
smile.gif

Thanks....Tony

I'll be getting one of these too. I've got quite a few hand calls but I've never used them in the field yet. Main reason is I haven't found a good way to carry them. They are either tangled or clanking together or I'm rummaging through pockets and pouches trying to find the one I want. With one of these I won't have any excuses not to take them and try hand calling out. I really like the waist belt to keep things nice and tight against the body.

Thanks guys. I designed the quick release belt for it, so that it doesn't swing aroud, holds great under a coat, and most importantly, stays put on you, while climbing through a fence. I hate getting hung up, crawling through barbwire.

I spent 4-5 hours designing different reed protector types. I finally came up with a design that works great and doesn't take up much room or weight. They really save the reeds and get rid of the clicking sound when they get caught on your coat.

The belt and 3 reed protectors come standard with each lanyard.

Tony

Tony,
Sounds like you are coming up with some great ideas. Then giving them "the real test" by trying them in the field on your hunts.
The reed protectors and the belt are a nice bonus.
Can't wait to get mine!

I got to say tony that is one sweet lanyard....I made my very first one a couple of months ago, and its going in the trash if i can buy one like that!!!!!!! I really like it and would love one. How do i get a hold of one? Can i get your info and stuff please????

Once I free up from guiding, I'll get cranking on getting more built. They will be $50 + shipping. Will put together a video about it.

Thanks...Tony

I'm currently working on some of these lanyards, that will be available. They are now on my website, in my online store. They won't last long. If you want one...jump on it.
smile.gif

Thanks....Tony

I got all the orders for the Stealth Lanyard out the door yesterday. Have 10 more in the works and will get them out the door in a couple weeks. I appreciate all the support guys. I think you'll be please with the quality of them.

Thanks....Tony

Hey Tony,

I am interested but I don't believe I am as small as you. Will the standard size of these lanyards fit Mr. Glynn and that okie PS'er of yours? I believe I'd be smaller than them 2!

I'll try calling you in the next couple of days...have a couple extras I'd like added too.

Back