caller for northern wi

yote_down

I live in northern with and I was wondering since we have more wooded areas would I need a caller that is loud like the p blaster or cs24 or could I get away with using a firestorm or would you want the exta strength or the ones previously mentioned

I went with the Firestorm. I live in Black River Falls and we have a large mix of rolling hills, fields, ridges on one side of the county, and thick marshes and timber on the eastern side of the county. I figured this was a good match for my needs.

I also purchased the Jack Attack recently, but I have not had a chance to get out and try it. For another $50, I think this is a good addition. It bolts right up to the battery compartment so then you have a one stop shop (caller and decoy all in one).

And the caller is loud enough? I just started and I bought a power dogg worst money ever spent lol but everyone told me cs24 or p blaster but they are so expensive so I was thinking firestorm but I wanna make sure if I buy it I don't regret my decision

Back