AR-10 .243 win build

shanedogg

hey guys tell me if im wrong, your rra, rem r-25, dpms, 10's in 243 are right at the $1300 range, if you shop around and find parts,add them all up, your still at that price range if not more, am i missing something? basically looking for a free floated, 20"-24" barrel, flat top upper, any stock(fixed or adj.) lower w/ a timney trigger.....trying to keep it at 1k or less....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: shanedogghey guys tell me if im wrong, your rra, rem r-25, dpms, 10's in 243 are right at the $1300 range, if you shop around and find parts,add them all up, your still at that price range if not more, am i missing something? basically looking for a free floated, 20"-24" barrel, flat top upper, any stock(fixed or adj.) lower w/ a timney trigger.....trying to keep it at 1k or less....

I've done quite a bit of research on pricing. I concluded that, I can buy a "close to what I want" AR-10 off the shelf for around $1200 or for $1300 I can build EXACTLY what I want including the tools required to do so. I just can't bring myself to like the looks of slick sided uppers or I probably would've settled for off the shelf at about $1000.

thx nick,but was trying to find options on parts or complete rifle in .243 win. in the $1000 range... doesnt look like its possible unless i go the used route....

Back