Night Goggles Inc

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 105 < 1 2 3 4 ... 104 105 >
Topic Options
#2177759 - 03/10/12 10:43 AM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Big Foots Back Yard
I am drooling on my keyboard!!!!!!! scared

CARPE NOCTEM!!

#2177768 - 03/10/12 10:56 AM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: BAYSTATE YOTE]
SkyPup Offline

Loc: Florida
I've got the super TNVC hand select ITT Night Enforcer PVS-14 mounted on my other rifle with an Eotech 552 NV sight, it is simple to quickly detach the PVS-14 and attach it to your helmet to use with the other rifle with the DBAL-I2....

Just waiting for the PVS-14 3X Magnifier to screw into the PVS objective for this rifle, as well as a DBAL-D2 IR Illuminator and Aiming Sight for the front rail to finish this baby off. thumbup

Blood -> The Ultimate Biofuel
You can not argue with a sick mind.

#2177809 - 03/10/12 11:59 AM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
doggin coyotes Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Colorado
Leave a little room on that thing for the kitchen sink. smile

#2177877 - 03/10/12 02:03 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: doggin coyotes]
gmz71 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: KS
PM at ya SkyPup

#2177932 - 03/10/12 03:37 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: gmz71]
SkyPup Offline

Okay, this DBAL-I2 is beyond SICK, it is freakin" unreal awesome!!

I took a dozen 1/2 gallon orange juice jugs out (half gallon, not full gallon) and placed them in various depths @ 75 yards in the middle of the afternoon (3PM) in broad daylight, turned on the visible green laser, folded my stock in half and held the SIG carbine at my hip and rapidly shot all 12 of the jugs without a miss with the green dot.

I never thought this would be possible???

#2178140 - 03/10/12 08:14 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
SkyPup Offline

No sooner do I get this laser dialed in target shooting today than a nice boar hog about 275 pounds shows up right after dark, one laser sighted round @ 175 yards brings home the bacon... scared

Man did I say I am liking this DBAL-I2!!!! thumbup

#2179221 - 03/12/12 07:47 AM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
SkyPup Offline

The IR laser is totally non-visible, you can only witness it through the PVS-14, leaving virtually zero footprint for any detection by your game expect perhaps a scent cone.....freakin' awesome!

#2181381 - 03/14/12 09:26 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
SkyPup Offline

The visible green aiming laser works real well at night with the Olight M3-X with no sights at all, just the laser. Shot a ten round group <5" diameter with no bipod @ 225 yards using only the laser...

No scope, no NV, no sights, just the laser and flashlight.

#2181462 - 03/14/12 10:28 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
SkyPup Offline

By the way, the tenderloins were marinated in Worcestershire Sauce, Brown Sugar, Orange Blossom Honey, Bread Crumbs, Bacon, and Gorgonzola Cheese and it all melts in your mouth!!!!

#2183811 - 03/18/12 12:56 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: SkyPup
The visible green aiming laser works real well at night with the Olight M3-X with no sights at all, just the laser. Shot a ten round group <5" diameter with no bipod @ 225 yards using only the laser...

No scope, no NV, no sights, just the laser and flashlight.

That is great pic that captures the laser VERY well. Thank you for your purchase btw.

Vic
http://www.tnvc.com
"Eliminating our adversaries 940nanometers at a time"

#2183892 - 03/18/12 03:21 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: Victor_TNVC]
SkyPup Offline

Thank you, Victor, I am real happy with all my NV gear, once I get that DBAL-D2 from you all, I should be set up how I want to be.

I appreciate all the excellent NV gear that I have purchased from you all as everything is first class top notch and will be getting allot of use! thumbup

Here is a daylight pic of the above laser night photo, it is 225 yards out to my game cam and feeder from my stand and most of my coyote and hog kills are from 150-225 yards day and night!

I have two identical SIG 556s setup up two different ways for different purposes, one for sniping from a stand and one for hiking through the woods.

The sniping one has an NV Eotech 552 and the PRI M-69 mount and PVS-14 with USGI 3X magnifier mounted on it and will have the DBAL-D2 with IR Illuminator and Visible Green Laser on the front end. This is my night sniping rifle and simply removing the PVS-14 allows for daytime use. This is good for precision shooting out to 225 yards at night without a problem.

The hiking one has an Eotech 512 with Eotech 3X Magnifier with the DBAL-I2 IR Laser and Green Laser and an ELR-Torch V IR Illuminator. For night use I mount the PVS-14 over my non-dominate eye in a A-Alpha helmet with USGI Rhino mount and use the lasers and IR Illuminators through the PVS-14 mounted on the helmet. This is also good out to 225 yards at night as well, which is my limit for the use of my handloaded 75 grain OTM reloads.

The ITT Night Enforcer PVS-14 is really a remarkable instrument and can be utilized in a multitude of scenarios in a variety of different ways, that is the beauty of this NV system.
It is all good!!! thumbup

Edited by SkyPup (03/18/12 05:02 PM)

#2183893 - 03/18/12 03:22 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
SkyPup Offline

I wanted to get good reliable NV gear as this equipment is going to see ALLOT of use once we sign the contract with the State of Florida Natural Resources to remove feral hogs and coyotes from a 28,000 acre State Park five miles from our farm, the park is crawling with tons of vermin.....

It is funny how hogs and coyotes managed to get me to help stimulate our economy NV wise.... grin

Edited by SkyPup (03/19/12 02:10 PM)

#2184561 - 03/19/12 01:43 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: SkyPup
I wanted to get good reliable NV gear as this equipment is going to see ALLOT of use once we sign the contract with the State of Floria Natural Resources to remove feral hogs and coyotes from a 28,000 acre State Park five miles from our farm, the park is crawling with tons of vermin.....

It is funny how hogs and coyotes managed to get me to help stimulate our economy NV wise.... grin

When your ready, give us a call. We outfit many to say the least in the area of vermin' whacking! smile We just ask for dead vermin' pics when the job is complete! laugh

Vic
http://www.tnvc.com
"Eliminating our adversaries 940nanometers at a time"

#2184587 - 03/19/12 02:20 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: Victor_TNVC]
SkyPup Offline

Well, I have shot close to 300 hogs on my property and dozens of coyotes during the past two years.

BUT, you are about to be flooded with dead vermin pics once we sign that State Contract next month!!! cool

We have even been in contact with the Santería to dispose of some wild boars during their religious indoctrination ceremonies down in Miami, so maybe able to learn some new hex and voodoo from rituals down South of here......

I am going to hold TNVC responsible!!! lol

#2184834 - 03/19/12 08:17 PM Re: KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY [Re: SkyPup]
BAYSTATE YOTE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Big Foots Back Yard
Hey All
Man,I love this high tech stuff!!
Hey guys if your yote season is ended,and you have no hogs to shoot,get an Air Rifle rig it up with your night vision stuff and go shootin rats!! Its great practice for getting on a target,because your shots should be head shots.
Also the IR illuminator is the bomb for rats,because they dont get spooked like they do from conventional shooting lights.
trust me if you try it you will have a blast and the farmers will love it,good way to pick up more predator and game hunting spots!! So get out and use you N.V. technoligy!!

Check out this post with pics.!!

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...803#Post2183803

Edited by BAYSTATE YOTE (03/19/12 08:44 PM)

CARPE NOCTEM!!

Page 2 of 105 < 1 2 3 4 ... 104 105 >

Moderator:  SkyPup 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.