Bat optics and tactical Denison ia

ksyotehunter

Does anyone know BAT Tactical in the denison iowa area. I bought a scope at the last gun show(as in 11-19 and 20 and its broke already. Any info is appreciated.

Last edited:
I use to have their card and info on my old cell but the phone took a dive on me and I did not have my contacts backed up. I'm heading back to Denison this week and will ask my dad if he has their number. It's to bad the the scope took a dive on you.

Ya they usually give a card with what you buy. Nice guys to deal with but this is the second scope I bought they replaced the last one with this one and its broke also. But I know they take care of it. There is a show here at the end of the month that they will prolly be at but that doesn't help with coyote hunting between then and now. But Thanks if you can find it!!

Jackpot well I think so lol. I will call them when I get a chance. Thanks for helping I tried using the dealer locator on products I knew they carried and couldn't get er done.

Thanks Again!

On the card they gave out at the EVRC gun show 2 weeks ago the phone number for Terry is 402 981-3947.

The number for bob is 712 269 2122

I hope that this helps!

I am waiting on a replacement laser site which was supposed to be here last week, but I have not heard anything from them.
I did call the number for bob and while no one answered, the voice anouncement was for BAT optical and it took a message.

AG

Oh, they also have an e-mail address of batoptics@cox.net, but an e-mail to them last week didn't get an ansewr back... kind of worried that I will have to get with the credit card co. and see about getting my $250. charge challenged.... will give it a couple of more days for them to reply and then will have to see what I can do.

AG

Last edited:
Yea the scopes are gone.....Wish I knew you were looking for them cause they were at the gun show this weekend and I could of talked to them for you. It was a Aim Sports scope cheap but was very clear just do not buy a illuminated one lol. But I have a Prostaff 4x12x40 waiting for a good one piece mount. I like to have a burris but cant do the 70 buck right now!

lol.gif
Nikon ,sounds better already.
thumbup1.gif

Well, I called them at the number I posted this morning, and Terry got back to me over my lunch hour and left a voice mail.

Said there was some confusion when the laser came in as to which one it was and where it was going.
Things are cleared up now and it is going to be shipped from their place (Dennison ia) today and I should
have it here tomorrow or the next day at the latest depending on the mail.

AG

Last edited:
Back