Canadian Hunt with pictures

NiteFright,

I agree, some to most of our policies suck. I guess society is changing. Really, I am not trying to piss anyone off at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As for Cabelas, I am only allowed to order one thing at a time if I use mail order, but if I go down there without the wife look out, the bank account is drained. OH, gotta go, I think feel the leash around my neck starting to tighten. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL

Still looking forward to come down south to shoot some prarie dogs or coyotes with some of my fellow predator master's.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Greg

berneticg@shaw.ca

Thanks for the ammo information. Have you cooked up some of the bear? You may want to try this:
Marinate the bear steaks in burgundy wine with black pepper, minced onion & garlic over night
Then you use the marinate as a gravy over some new potatoes.

I've been over the border atleast a dozen times, and only had a problem once. It just really rubbed me the wrong way, thats all.
No hard feelin's... ehh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

the world record black bear came from the coast of NC and was shot with a 2o guage with slugs.if you know what your doing a 257 is plenty of gun, 454 is gonna tear some stuff up haha.

Back