Colorado Lion Hunting

I am going to try calling in some lions this year. I live in Colorado and can't use electronic calls. Does anyone have any suggestions. I hear that female and young lion sounds work great for bringing cats in, but I can't find any mouth blown calls that do this. If anyone has suggestions on what calls to use, I would really appreciate the advice.
Thanks,
Chris

LfL,

I think there may be a mistake in the brochure. I called a DOW biologist I know and she siad that she would look into it for me. The regulations state that can use an automatic caller for bobcats in the small game brochure. The mtn. Lion brochure says cannot use them. What the heck are you supposed to do if you are out calling bobcats and lion comes in?!?! Maybe I shouldn't complain. They might just make it illegal to use them for bobcats. But then what do you do if your calling coyotes with one and a bob' comes in?!?! Illegal for coyotes next? Oh man, I should of never said a word :rolleyes: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif :rolleyes: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif ?

Back