Budget Lanyard & Pack Skinner Blades...

#5, 3:39PM Wed -outdrsguy

2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, and 21 spoken for....

1, 4, 7, 8, 17, 20, and 22 still available.

Originally Posted By: guywildstormSteve makes a great blade!!

Not trying to high jack the thread but you have been quite lately on posting your lanyards and what not?

#7, 6:11PM Thu - cousebitten

#17, 8:56PM Thu -couriantonk

2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 21 spoken for....

1, 4, 8, 20, and 22 still available.

#20, 1:47AM Fri - NWBREW

#8, 4:48AM Fri - 75johndeere

2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 spoken for....

1, 4, and 22 still available.

Hey Steve,

Do you have an estimate on when you expect to complete these knives for those of us that have our deposits made?

Thanks!

They're all in progress, I am waiting on some rivets and grommets for the kydex, but they should arrive in plenty of time, and it SHOULD be the end of next week. (Variables are possible, but it's looking promising!)

PM Sent.

Large load heading to the UPC at the Post Office today.

A couple of these still left, I will photograph...

Going to pick the most popular designs, and kind-of mimic a morph design of them and do another batch real soon.

Thanks guys! Interest in these couldn't have come at a better time! Gave me a real mental/emotional boost in a tough time!

Me too Sean!!! I have some guys at work wanting to check them out and maybe in the market for more!! It's hard to beat a knife with good steel for $50 !!.

Oh goody! Maybe mine will show up today or so! I am really looking forward to checking it out! Can you pm me a pic of it Chad?

WooHoo! I got mine in the mail today to. All I can say is wow! This is a nice little knife, and is VERY sharp. I can't wait to use it for something other than shaving patches of hair off of my arm to show everyone how sharp it is.

Thanks Steve!!

Sean

That is very true Chad. This knife is so sharp you could shave a grizzly's back side with it before he had a chance to get mad about it!

Originally Posted By: KashLet's see some pictures of the finished product!

Here you go, Kash. You asked for pics, so.....

Mine showed up Saturday, & I couldn't be happier!!!
smile.gif

This was my first non-store bought knife.
But I guarrantee [sp] that it won't be the last.
Rainshadow did a great job, IMHO...and that little sucker is razor sharp!!!!
cool.gif

100_1378.jpg

100_1377.jpg

Back