yotehunter6

crapshoot

Hope you have been keeping an eye on those cats for me. Cant wait to come up and call some { at least 1} in. Are you going to the PM hunt this year? Im gunna try like hell to make it . Hope to see you there. If not , then we'll have to make other arangements to get together. Lance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

To tell you the truth I never even considered attending the PM Hunt, but now that you mentioned it im going to look into it. It sounds like alot of fun and a chance to put faces to alot of members. Ill keep you posted but I dont see any reason not to attend. Im sure I can get the time off work. As far as the lions are concerned Im sure there will be plenty around. When it cools off alittle ill start my scouting and try to line up a few promising areas.
Keep in touch Ken.

Hey Ken, Greg got drawn for antelope and deer in Nevada. I got an X6A and I bought a D3 second deer tag. I also ordered a bear tag and bobcat tags.

Will do Ken. Maybe once you make it down this way, we could carpool the rest of the way to Globe. Provided i get to go. Im sure gunna try. Lance

Ron / Crapshoot
Greg is a lucky dog, I want to go with him on the antelope hunt. I didnt draw a tag for anything this year, at least I still have my predators to hunt. When does your season open.

Hey lance thats sorta what I was thinking on the car pooling it. It sure would make it more interesting than watching miles of sage and sand pass by.Let me know and we will set it up, I got the ok for time off work today and my wife will be glad to get me out of her hair for a few days
(she doesnt know that to me its the other way around) anyway it all sounds good so far.

Take it easy. Ken

Yotehunter6
Its about an 8 hr drive from Las Vegas to globe and i know you have about another 8 from where u are to here. You might want to think about a lay over in Vegas so your not packin all 16 hrs inone day. Just a thought. Lance

Roadtrip baby! I'm game! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm planning on attending, even if I do get that second chance deer tag.

We'll have to talk with skinner and see if he is planning on attending.

Hey, does AZ law still allow the occupants of the car to drink as long as the driver is sober?

Glenn

Lance/Glen
Do you to know each other, We really need to get down to Globe and show these others how its done here in NV.(then maybe one of you could show me).
All this sounds like it could be a blast. We need to get some plans rolling around soon. I was planning on resting up in the Vegas area, I just need to know what day you would be planning on heading out from there. We can make it all work out. I cant wait.

Does anyone know about non res lic in AZ, like cost and any other info I may need to know.
Please let me know.

Thanks
Ken

Yeah, Glenn and I know each other. Sometimes thats a good thing and some times... Just kidding. Guess i need to start planning things a little better for the future. Im not that good at looking that far down the road. You could crash here if you dont mind the floor. Would save you some money though. i'll check dates this week or so and make a plan of sorts. Ill get back with ya asap. Lance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif PS not sure on the AZ out of state lisence but if we hunt the reservation in San Carlos it is $10.00 a day. Im also going to the hunt to learn a great deal from others. If I showed em how I do it in Nevada then they would probably give up predator hunting. No spot lights or electronics on the reservation. Not sure about the rest of AZ. Im sure some one on this board could help us out . Im sure Robb Scotsdale is up on current regs down there. Also not sure how they are going to set up hunting partners.Someone that knows the area would be helpful. I've been to San Carlos once and it's a big Reservation.

We should probably leave Las Vegas on Oct.31 mid morning . That would put us there in the eve. and give us time to get settled in and meat others that night. Hunt the 1,2,3 and leave for Vegas early morning on the 4th. Question, who's vehicle are we taking? I have an 88 suburban. Lots of room. Should get us there and back , no promisses though. I've taken it to Ely and Utah Quite a few times and it's never left me walking since i bought it. Get about 10 miles to the gallon though. I dont mind as long as we all pitch in whoever goes with us. And if the piece of Crap breaks down then dont blame me. Actually, It runs perty darn good. Whats your thoughts? Lance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sounds great to me, I have a 97 jeep wrangler. I know it would have no problem making it but as far as room there just isnt very much.
I have no problem pitching in for gas. The dates sound good to me also. This hunt is sounding better all the time.
Lets roll dudes. Ken

I'll check with the other half about keeping the guest room clear if you don't want to sleep on the floor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yotehunter6,
Check out the classifieds and see if you have some one up there that would be interested in taking this thing off my hands. XR650L . I need to get rid of this thing.

Back