Got the 25 DTI slapped together tonight...

orrbull48

Finally got this thing put together tonight, this will be my dedicated night gun and hog burner. Hope to get some loads made up soon. Thanks Mike, shes a looker!
711FA3A4.jpg

That barrel profile looks a little smaller than I usually see on the Dtechs. Just an illusion or is it actually thinner?

Looks great!

Originally Posted By: KollincoyoteNice looking rifle there, mine won't be in until June!!!

What leupold scope is that if ya don't mind?

It's they new vx-r series. Pretty sweet in my book

Very Nice! Except, isn't that the same magpul box that is on the table in another rifle pic I saw? Clean off that table man!

Only Kidding, I will have my 25 DTI dies by friday, and the upper should only be a week or 2 out from that hopefully. Go shoot it and post up some pics for us poor guys still on the waiting list. Right now I only have some 75gr sierra bullets on hand but I'll be close to a Cabelas next week and plan on picking up some 85gr stuff to try.

Yeah you guys are killing me with the pics and such. My 25 won't be ready for about 2 months. The suspense is killing me!
Greg Harrison

Hope you like it as much as I like mine. I had mine dipped in Predator 3-D Deception and have only shot 90gr Sierra Game King so far. Let us know how it shoots...Greg

I already have the brass. The bullets from I already have from my 25 WSSM Mod 70 project.
I thnk it will be less persnickety than the WSSM. Good luck with yours! Can't wait to get my hands on that new upper!
Good Shootin'
Greg

Do the 25 dti shoot good, easy to load for. The reason i ask is i have a 25 wssm and is a pain in the rear to find anyhting it likes.

Back