dpms lr 260

1234a

Anybody here got experience. With one or seen them shoot, thinking about maybe buying one just wondering if they are good quality or should I have more of a custom one built
thanks jamie

I haven't shot their 260, but I did shoot their 6.5 Creedmor (same platform). It had the JP adjustable trigger A2 stock, free floated forend. That thing can SHOOT!! For the money they are asking you cant go wrong. My Buddy picked his up for less than 1200, his scope cost more than the rifle. I wish I had taken pics of it today, but didn't want to make it too obvious how much I was drooling over it...

I have also been looking into a 260. Sort of waiting for Scott at SD to get web page up so I can see what options he has. DPMS seems heavy to me, I like a light rifle I can carry all day.

Here is my 260h. I haven't put many rounds through it, 10. Just checking for function and putting the crosshairs on paper at 100. It functions well, no jams, no misfeeds. The trigger really is a stinker. I have seen the 6.5 creedmore shoot and it is a shooter. I hope this helps.

004-4.jpg

005-1.jpg

Back