Welcome Randy

Mike Paul

We would like to welcome Randy Buker to the PM team! He comes highly recommended...

Welcome Randy!
wink.gif
-Mike

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

Randy -

Glad to see you on board. Missed your thoughts & opinions on calling, etc. I definitely remember the calling challenge that you laid down to a certain individual on a now gone forum. LOL. Anyway glad your back! Hey did you ever get a silver fox?? If not come on up and we'll see if we can get one. Definitely get a cross if not the silver.

------------------
John/AK

Hi John,

Good to hear from you. Heck no, I haven't gotten that silver fox yet. After the mange came through here I'm just darned lucky to get a fox of any description.

Man, I'd forgotten all about that calling challenge from the old days. He was an interesting character.
rolleyes.gif

Don't tempt me to come up there calling if you don't mean it. I've been known to jump on a plane on some pretty short notice.
wink.gif

Later
Randy

Hey Randy,

It is good to see you doing some honest work for a change!! Did you make your Oklahoma trip this last year?

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

Hey Guys,

I've been tied up with company the last few days, so this change is new to me. Glad to see the new addition. It should fit right in here. Way to go Randy!

Back