One mean Tiger. He eats bears!

Locohead

About a year ago I read this really cool story about how certain cats learn to speacialize in certain prey. For instance, one lion may learn srategey for hunting whitetails and prefer to hunt those as opposed to say mulies. As part of this study this Siberian Tiger in Russia was linked to 16 grizzly bear kills. He would kill and eat them. WAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA. It said that there was atleast one sight that showed signs of a massive fight. How much money would you pay to see that?

I wish I could remember the magazine's title. It was not a hunting mag. In fact, it was a conservation type mag. with some really super neat international wildlife photos. Wierd man.

Paying to see it is not the question.It is how far awaw do I wont to see it from?.
confused.gif

That would be a hell of a fight, put that one on Pay for View and it would do better than Ultimate Fighting Championship.

------------------
"Vegetarian" is an old Indian word for "lousy hunter"

As long as they wore tights, freaky knee-high boots, and there were ring girls between rounds.. yeah, i'd pay to see that!

Id say in a sneak attack, a tiger might be able to get on it's neck and suffocate it, but in a head-on fair fight, any grown grizzly would masacre a tiger. They're ALL muscle and have been know to break Bull necks in one swipe!! They've knocked guys heads off so fast and so clean the body didn't kart-wheel..but kept running!! Now thats awesome power!!

I'd like to see that myself! There was a big cat rescue place on hwy 71 here in Arkansas, closd to the public now though. My wife and I stopped and took a guided walk-thru a few years ago. They had two siberian male tigers that weighed over 1,000lbs. I had no idea a tiger could get that big, awesome sight to behold!!!
eek.gif

Back