PREDATOR UNIVERSITY presents a new FREE sound file - TT BREEDING COYOTES!

TonyTebbe

pulogonoback.png

I just released a HOT new sound file into my sound library for FREE DOWNLOAD. A suitable sound for this Valentines Day. This is fresh from the field and ready to go...PERFECT for this time of year.

breedingcoyotes1.jpg

TT Breeding Coyotes - The sweet sounds of two coyotes making love on Valentine's Day.

Link to my library: Predator University Sound Library

On that page, there are instructions on how to download to your computer, as well as other great sound files.

Hope yall enjoy, let me know what you think of it, and put them to good use. This sound, following TT Aggressive Male and TT Coyote Fight should be a killer combination. I'm guiding tomorrow and have it loaded up on the Spitfire and ready to go.

Disclaimer: These recordings are for personal use only. Absolutely no commercial use of these recordings allowed, without written consent of Tony Tebbe and Predator University.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Tony

Play a story. Something like, Yipping Coyotes, Aggressive Male, Breeding Coyotes, Aggressive Male, Coyote Fight...

Hope that helps.

Tony

Originally Posted By: jglynnhow would you go about throwing into a sequence??

Slip it in-between Coyote Serenade, Female Submissive, Hot-To-Trot Coyote, and Thank You Miss Coyote.....
tt1.gif

Last edited:
I figure Gunner already had his way with that little tramp. Probably ain't to many females within 40 miles of the Tebbe place he ain't nailed at least once.
tongue_smilie.gif

Tony, question.

Does/did the male in this Valentines day romp make any noises? Are any of those sounds coming from him? Or are they all being made by the female?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, and EDIT: Will you train one of those pups for me to be a decoy dog?
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesI figure Gunner already had his way with that little tramp. Probably ain't to many females within 40 miles of the Tebbe place he ain't nailed at least once.
tongue_smilie.gif

True...True!
lol.gif

No coyote pups here. This pair won't be here for more than a week. I've got a mess of young dogs to train.

Hope the sound brings yall luck. Was going to guide tomorrow, but client called and can't find a hotel available within 30 miles. Dang oilfield must be picking up. He'll be back in a couple of weeks though. I might go out in the morning and try the new sound out, just for the fun of it.

Tony

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesTony, question.

Does/did the male in this Valentines day romp make any noises? Are any of those sounds coming from him? Or are they all being made by the female?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, and EDIT: Will you train one of those pups for me to be a decoy dog?
smile.gif

There is some huffing and puffing going on from him, but otherwise it's all her. I assume knotting up is painful.
grin.gif

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe

There is some huffing and puffing going on from him, but otherwise it's all her. I assume knotting up is painful.
grin.gif

Tony

I would not wanna find out first hand.
scared.gif

Brotha, you've done it again!
drool.gif
No joke, on the way home from NM, we were talking about recording some coyote breeding sounds to use. These are great! Thanks a ton. I'll put em to use and report.
thumbup.gif

Should work like a champ Tom. I called in a pair, when Corey and DesertRam and I hunted at the PM Hunt, mimicking it on my hand call. I always called it my "Ouch...your too big" or "No Mas Papi!" sound. Works great on a hand call and happy to finally catch it live on the mp3 recorder.

Good luck and keep me posted.

Tony

Put it on my pals Turbo dogg tonite also...thanks Tony
We also spliced the feeding coyotes with fawn distress in the mix....sounds like dinner!

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesI figure Gunner already had his way with that little tramp. Probably ain't to many females within 40 miles of the Tebbe place he ain't nailed at least once.
tongue_smilie.gif

Gunner was eying my boots pretty close last week.
As well as a cute little blonde dog at the hunt.

Back