calls for bears

Garu

whats your favorite call for bears? Im gonna give er a go with my johny stewart probably the rabbit in distress? Thanks ahead o time, Garu

Hey Gary good to see your still around.Try a fawn in distress tape if you have one.Bears seem to like the deeper/slower sounds.If you dont have one I can send you a copy.We went out for a short hunt yesterday and saw a sow w/cub and a real beauty of a bobcat.
Give a shout if you want to hook up for a bear hunt this year,we always seem to find a couple each season.I got my bear from last season back from the taxidermist friday so its time to send something back to him.(always need to owe the taxidermist money ya know)........Later

------------------
Meats

I'm no expert on the subject but I would use a fawn distress also.

Hey I didn't know there was a WA flag.
smile.gif

Hey Gary . long time no see . welcome back . We missed ya . Better get ready the coyotes are going to be ready soon ,.We all need to meet up at my place again and do some callin . Perhaps in sept? since the last time you were here i have gotten permission to call alot more land . more then i can cover in a month.Meats where have you been ?? have you done any bear scouting yet?Curt . have you got my call done yet? he . he . Ill send that coyote gods video this week , i keep forgeting it . for some reason i keep forgeting that i bought that video . he . he .

Fawn in distress,bear cub in distress or an adult deer in distress,called em in with all of these sounds. But my favorite is the adult deer in distress out of the old fox-pro!!!

------------------
Timberking

[This message has been edited by timberking (edited 08-08-2001).]

elim:I was out closer to the coast but there are plenty of bear close to Yelm.If you can find a way into vail its loaded with bear and cougar.
Brennan:I do most of my bear hunting in Eastern Washington now days but still get in a couple of hunts on this side of the mts. each season......later

------------------
Meats

[This message has been edited by Meats (edited 08-08-2001).]

Back