2 day dove hunt yields unexpected results

Cold

so while hutning in west texas on sept 24th with executive outfitters i shot this rascal while he tried to creep by, is this thing huge or what, he was the size of a small dog, i rughly weighed him in at a little over 10 pounds...is that common in texas?

rabbitwitheyesopen.jpg

10 lbs.???? He must've been this years young... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Actually, yeah that is common, about average for a Jack around here... Where in Dallas are you?

Yeah, there's tons of 'em at the golf course down the street from me. I've often thought about how fun it would be to take a few out with my varmit rifle. Wonder how long it would take the swat team to show up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Originally posted by Kelly:
[qb]Yeah, there's tons of 'em at the golf course down the street from me. I've often thought about how fun it would be to take a few out with my varmit rifle. Wonder how long it would take the swat team to show up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif [/qb]
Would they bring their own ammo and help control the populatin? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back