ar gold trigger

American triggers makes it. Guy that owns Pact designed it. I have owned one for 1 1/2 years . Great trigger , great safety features. I have recommended it here but was ignored. But it is a great trigger and two stage at that! About 279.00 but worth every penny. As good as any of the others and it comes in a single unit. Install in 5 minutes.
can't go wrong with one in my view!
Greg Harrison

Greg h it is a 2 stage but I think feels more like a single stage, to me it seems it works a lot like the savage accurate trigger,

Originally Posted By: 1234aGreg h it is a 2 stage but I think feels more like a single stage, to me it seems it works a lot like the savage accurate trigger,

You are correct of course. It is a 2 stage which makes it a bit safer on gas guns. It resets quick and the release is great. I am more than happy with mine. Glad you like yours!!
Greg Harrison

Hey if it`s endorsed by Jerry Mickulek it`s gotta be good
w00t.gif

The price is out of range for me.
frown.gif

I also have an ar gold trigger and its night and day from the stock stag arms. My trigger pull scale says 2 pounds eight ounces. I would recomend it.

this is why I bought a RRA. You get a VG trigger right out of the factory.
Can't knock a AR Gold, my neighbor that I shoot with has one in a used rifle he bought last year. He says it breaks at around 2.5-3 lbs.

Back