Nashville Craigslist Idiot - My post

Predator257Roy

I had an add on craigslist in the farm and garden section trying to get some new places. Didn't get any responses, got flagged a few times. This was my final post. Just put it up, wonder how long it will stay? Top of the add is new, along with the pics, bottom of the add was the original. I had to add the pics from photobucket since they wouldn't copy from craigslist.
Link to craigslist: http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/2841831144.html
Any wagers as to how long befor getting flagged?

nashville craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
To the idiot that flags "Got Coyotes" (Bedford, Coffee, Rutherford)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-02-08, 5:55PM CST
Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you really that lame that you have to go back weeks to find ads you don't like just to flag them as entertainment? It really doesn't matter to me since I recieved no responses during the very long period of time it was online. I have places to go and coyotes to kill without craigslist, so you really didn't accomplish anything. I added some pictures for you to enjoy, you PETA loving, lame piece of crap. Enjoy the pics, these are only a slight fraction of the ones I've had the opportunity to exterminate :) Did I mention that you are an Idiot? IDIOT

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

12-28-8Coyote002.jpg

Original Ad:
Responsible predator hunter looking for farms or large tracts of land to hunt coyotes in the Bedford, Coffee and S. Rutherford area. Let me help rid you of these pesky and costly varmints. I already hunt a few large cattle farms and have horses myself and know the importance of safety and closing gates. I would love the opportunity to help you as I have other farm owners. Phone number and pictures available upon request. Thanks.

*NOTICE* As to whoever flagged my post for removal, I have not broken any of the terms of use of this page.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Got one e-mail response shortly before getting flagged. Here's what I got e-mailed. Funny not what I expected.

Just wanted to say "thanks" for getting rid of as many yotes as you can. I'd say come hunt them here but we're doin' pretty good so far in Cheatham and Davidson county line areas. Keep up the good work!

Hilda

Good idea i ran a "Got Coyote Problems" ad and got 2 new places to hunt in about 6 hours before it got flagged. Then i ran it again and it was flagged agin in 1 hour. next time i will ad some pics LOL Good Work and good luck!

The post didn't stay up the first time for more than 15 minutes. Have re-posted since and i's still up. http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/2841886852.html
Have gotten 3 more e-mails in support of killing coyotes. Pointed one fellow hunter in the direction of Predator Masters, and have somebody working on getting me in a 1000AC track. Me getting "in your face" and on the attack is working nicely!

hey bud, I'm a Bedford Co. Tennessee predator hunter also. Wish you much luck. I had put up some flyers around the surrounding stores & gas stations but not much luck. Most crop farmers like the yotes because they kill the groundhogs that dig holes in the fields. I've had more luck with the cattle & goat farms.
we need to get together & swap calling tips or maybe even go Hunting
pm me anytime.

I had one re-listing last night last 3 minutes. Frustrating, but just going to make it a game now. Re-posted this morning and left out mention of coyotes. New post "Reduce livestock loss". Maybe I can slip in under the radar".

Funny how Craigslist works. You can advertise a gang bang, orgy, or glory hole, but hunting is just sick and wrong. Didn't Craigslist originate in San Fransisco or in that area? That should explain it!

I just checked it out. That's good stuff!

How does ones ad get flagged? Is it by a "moderator" or is it a, anyone that looks at it can flag it thing?

I think it's automated. If there are a certain number of flags it gets bumped off. I'm guessing a few left wing nuts get together and email their friends when a firearm or something they object to shows up and it's gone in a few hours or less. Unless it's vague what it is.

I recently found out that the reason all of my CL ads were being flagged was because of fellow trappers worried about the competition and not because of animal rights idiots.

One person who doesn't like it and flags it and you're off. Supposed to be for innapropriate stuff, but it allows anyone to flag for any reason. Wife was trying to sell a horse and it was continuously flagged. She changed the location because she suspected a horse trader living close by was doing it. Sold the horse shortly after changing the location. Got flagged tis afternoon, up now, changed post name again. Got more places to go, more support from other like minded individuals. Having fun with it!

Back