Need Help with CZ 527 bolt re-assembly!!!

mrmattjohnson

I just bought a CZ 527 and took it apart to clean it, somehow I managed to pull the end of the bolt and released the spring tension and the bolt handle fell out. Now I can't figure out how to get the bolt cocked back so that it will hold the bolt handle in and go back into place.

Please 527 owners chime in and let me know how to get this bolt put back in. Please be specific because I am not super mechanically inclined.

Thanks.

If you have the manual it tells ya how to do it.
If not, go to CZUSA's web site and down load it.

You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right the first try but it's simple once you figure it out.

If ya have trouble, PM me and I'll walk you through it.

I am looking at the manual. It is good at describing dissasembly but not the assembly. Should it take a lot of force to lock it back into place?

I just figured it out.

Thanks for the help, it was really easy, I just had it apart before I knew what I was doing and I just bought the gun tonight so I didn't even know what it should look like. lol

Thanks again.

Originally Posted By: mrmattjohnsonI just figured it out.

Thanks for the help, it was really easy, I just had it apart before I knew what I was doing and I just bought the gun tonight so I didn't even know what it should look like. lol

Thanks again.

Yea,,, it's a no-brainer once ya do it a time or two.

Like I said earlier, it's easy to get it upside down, so be prepared to do it again if the 50/50 odds beat ya like they always do me. ;>)

Back