most accurate 22 pistol?

BRIZ

im want to know what is the most accurate 22 lr pistol that you have shot.

im in the market for a 22 pistol and dont want to get a POS and really want one that is accurate. id like to have an auto not a revolver. any thoughts?

any tips would be great!

Pardini SP, great gun. Hammeri's are nice too.

Consumer grade, look at a S&W 41.

For half the price, either a Browning Buckmark or a Ruger. The more expensive ones have fancy add ons but the same exact barrels as the base models. The Browning Buckmark Camper is a fantastic gun.

The SW 41 mentioned above is widely regarded as the ultimate 22lr pistol out of the box and sure as heck better be for the price. The buckmark over the ruger unless you plan to tinker with it.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Ruger MK series. With heavy bbl.

x2

fun gun to shoot, and it is bulletproof (pun intended)

A Toz 35M is probably the most accurate I've owned. But being a single shot free pistol it's probably not what you want for general plinking. My S&W 41's are the most accurate of my fun pistols. As far as "affordable" guns, the Ruger MK are hard to beat. My old slabside is a blast to plink with.

when you say accurate, what do you want to do with it?

I have a browning Buckmark camper I plink with it and squirrel hunt with it and it has never let me down.

My dad has a beretta u22 neo groups are not as tight but for plinking and squirrels he does fine.

top 3 are listed above, the S&W 41 the ruger mk and the buckmark I think the ruger and the buckmark have the edge for aftermarket add ons

both the neo and the buckmark seem to hate cheap remington ammo.....they go click more then bang

I'm gonna cheat and throw a ringer in here. My T/C Contender 10" 22LR is the most accurate I've shot. I can kill soda cans all day long off the bench at 100yds. and manage to hit a few eggs too
wink.gif
. For something more practical I love my MKII 678GC(slabside). It is wearing a 2x Bushnell now and is pretty hateful at 50yds.
PICT0293-1.jpg

PICT0292.jpg

50yd target with MKII from prone.
PICT0302.jpg

Speaking of common guns and not some Olympic grade specialized target gun of some exotic sort, Smith & Wesson gets my vote for both semi-auto and revolver. The S&W Model 41 for a semi-auto and the S&W K-22/Model 17 for a revolver and both shoot better than I can hold them. Like a dummy I swapped my M41 off years ago to a local club target shooter that just couldn't live with out it. I have replaced it with a couple of Ruger MK series semi-auto pistols and am very happy with their overall performance. For the money the Ruger is hard to beat. Happily, I still have a couple of Smith & Wesson rimfire revolvers so I'm ok in that department. To my mind nothing is more useful and fun than an accurate and well built rimfire firearm, be it a rifle or handgun.

after doing some looking around, im kinda drawn to the buckmark conture.

anyone have one that could offer up a review?

Originally Posted By: gman2153Originally Posted By: pahntr760Ruger MK series. With heavy bbl.

x2

fun gun to shoot, and it is bulletproof (pun intended)

x20!

Back