PREDATOR UNIVERSITY - 2012 Spring Special - Decoy Dogs in Denning Areas

TonyTebbe

Predator University: 2012 Spring Special

brando1.jpg

"Decoy Dogs in Denning Areas"

So....Does coyote decoy dogs interest you? Been thinking about getting one? Have one and want to learn more?

I am going to run some select special hunts for the months of April, May, and June 2012. This is the Prime Time for decoying action with coyotes. If you are wanting to learn more about Decoy Dogs, then this is the hunt for you. We will cover all aspects of the topic. Everything about raising and training decoy dogs...to locating denning areas...to actually decoying and killing coyotes. The temps starting getting warm early, during this time of year, but the decoying action is HOT in the mornings and afternoons. We'll even running a trapline during the day for catching coyotes for dog training. We'll work with young pups to finished dogs and everything in between. I'll teach you how I get it done here at Predator University.

Most of these special hunts will be in SE New Mexico, but I will be doing some road trips this spring to some bordering states. I will be filming these special hunts for an upcoming instructional video, as well.

If you want to engulf into the world of Decoy Dogs, then this is the hunt for you. I promise more exciting action than anything you'll watch on TV or see in the turkey woods, this spring.
smile.gif

Spring Special Price
$250/day for 1 hunter
$400/day for 2 hunters

sargedecoy2.jpg

samgunnercoyote1.jpg

redgirl8.jpg

gunnerdecoycircle3.jpg

Note: I will be booking my normal instructional hunts and guided hunts during this period, as well. They will be at full price of $400/day per hunter. This special price applies to "Decoy Dogs in Denning Areas". There are limited seats, if you are interested, contact me and let's get some spring time action going...

Thanks...

Tony

I just got back from doing some filming, this afternoon and decided to sweeten the smokin' deal on this. I've updated the prices to add a 2nd hunter for only $150/day.

I get around 100 phone calls per season, from guys looking for decoy dogs. If you are serious, here's your chance to learn...or if you are looking for coyote calling, at it's most exciting, give me a holler.

Thanks all.

Tony

Im tellin you what guys its shure worth the experience and shortens the learning curve this is some of the best country to call coyotes and this man here will show you how do get the numbers above average

Fellas, this is a great deal to hunt with the best in the business. Tony is the shiz-nit! Heck, I'm getting in on this action myself. You won't be dissappointed...

We hunted with Tony recently and I can personally vouch that he's the most knowledgeable person about decoy dogs that I ever came in contact with. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a decoy dog. Watching his dog Gunnar is worth the price alone.

I appreciate all the PMs and emails about interest in these hunts. I've booked a few hunts, but have plenty of dates available for anyone interested.

My phone is ringing off the hook from ranchers with coyote problems in calving pastures. It's only going to get worse this spring.

Thanks...Tony

I love turkey hunting...but it's boring when compaired to dogs and coyote action with Tony. I've only done it for two days with Tony and Gunner...so far... hopefully more in the future... but wouldn't trade those memories for anything.

Man O Man... gotta get me one of those dogs.

How many days do I need to book for a free pup...LOL.

Just kidding...they are worth every dollar spent.

are you going to be close to central oklahoma?? Actually, I would be more than happy to have you on our ranch if you are ever out this way. i seen that you have been to poteau. i live about 70 miles east of there. have 10,000 acres on our ranch and havce access to alot more. plus james collins wildlife refuge is 10 miles from here and has 23,00 acres of public land.

I'm not planning on any trips out that way. With a hunting rig that gets 9 mpg, I limit my trips tremendously.
smile.gif
I may host a special decoy dog hunt in the western panhandle of Oklahoma, this spring. I've got a good buddy that has some tremendous coyote land there. Plan on filming a decoy dog video there, if it's in the budget.

Thanks...Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeI'm not planning on any trips out that way. With a hunting rig that gets 9 mpg, I limit my trips tremendously.
smile.gif
I may host a special decoy dog hunt in the western panhandle of Oklahoma, this spring. I've got a good buddy that has some tremendous coyote land there. Plan on filming a decoy dog video there, if it's in the budget.

Thanks...Tony

decoy dog hunt in the panhandle, that might be fun. Do I get an invite Tony?
Hope all is going well with you and yours.

Stay after them
Kelly

Back