PRIMOS ALPHA DOGG JUNK!!!!!!

roode301

Bought a alpha dogg 2 months ago used it for the 5 time broke.Went out this am to call some fox before it go's out tuesday.At 5 am first stand the remote locks up and will not scroll or play any sounds forgot my hand calls in the truck.So long walk back to truck talking to that piece of crap.Got home at 9:00am and by 10:00 pm on my way to get a foxpro firestorm.This is the second primos ecaller we have had and both were junk NO MORE FOR ME foxpro now.

I have the alpha dogg and for the price it is very hard to beat. Sorry about your luck and I'm betting they will fix it, mine came with a year warranty.

I have a Turbo Dogg and love it. Reviews on that call are good on many forums. You have to have good batteries, not cheap ones also. In the cold these electronic calls use batteries up pretty quick.

Didn't care what it was after nothing but problems with a power dogg.The dang think cost me a fox yesterday morning because it would not work.My feeling is got me once no twice they can keep them.

I notice after using the call for about two hours on the same batteries it starts to distort a little. But the call has a feature to choose which of the three speakers you want it to use. So I use the cones only and have less distortion than using the horn.

I Guess I wont be trading off My Fury anytime soon. Sorry about your misfortune with the caller. Id still contact them and try to at least recoup some of My Money. Good luck

i have a firestorm and besides the batteries going dead i've had no problems the brush is thick here so 50 60 yards is all i can get now in the open country on out to a 100 .

Back