2 guns 2 toms

treedemon24

Just wanted to tell you guys that the treedemon smoked 2 turkeys in 2 weeks with 2 diffrent muzzleloading shotguns.I cracked the stock on my gun after i whacked the first tom and then fell in the creek on opening day. Then my once good buddy loaned me his gun and i put the hurt on another bracken county turkey on the 24. My first turkey which is my first ever had a 11 inch beard 1 inch spurs and weigh in at 22 pounds,the second had 3 beards the main one was 10 inchs and he had 1 inch spurs also and he weighed around 20 pounds.So all my buddys will have to call me the MAN until they top that ,which will probally happen this weekend just like during deer season when i had put my freinds to shame in the deer woods and started sleeping in my buddy killed a doe and a 10 pointer under my stand 5 mintues a part.but until next time happy hunting to all.The Treedemon

Treedemon24,
You are the man I'd like to know a little more about the black powder shotgun, chokes shot size etc. how much powder.

I use a knight tk2000and load it with 100 grains of powder and use number 4 shot.I am in a primative weapons club so i get to see a lot of diffrent muzzleloading shotguns and the tk2000 seems to be the best thats out their so far.And you can order them from the bass pro shop for around $350.Hope that helps. the treedemon ps they come with an extra full turkey choke i think

Back