Fathers day special..............Again.........

I ordered a shorter barrel.

I am happy for you guys, but it sure is getting cold standing out by my mailbox...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Well I got some loads worked up and found one that has some promise. That's 5 shots, I guess 3 went into the big hole! I shot a bunch of groups and that was the best one and I can find all the holes but on that group. It didn't like the factory Remington stuff but it likes this load. And I'm liking17 remington. My wife bought this upper for me for Christmas. Dang good present

photo.jpg

Sorry guys, I've been at SHOT show, Matt mailed a few out this week and next week we'll be busy building more. Some more barrels arrived while i was gone, will spec them out and QC them as normal on monday. Any questions, feel free to email Matt(matt@specializeddynamics.com) for a status.

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9With overwelming requests, I'm going to offer the fathers day special to anyone who didn't get on board last time.

$525 plus $24 shipping for:
223 or 17rem your choice
Barrel length, your choice
Rifle length free float handguard
Young Mfg bolt/carrier
Charging handle

Options will be extra as always. These won't be delivered until around 1st of the year as I am elbows deep in builds, but wanted to show my appreciation to all of our PM members.

Any chance you still have some 223 packages available?

Ok so you got me intrested. How long do i have to order one? Do you sale it in 16in barrel. Can you get the 17 in a 16in barrel. Realy intrested i just wondering how long i have to save up the money and when you have to have the orders in by.

I'd love to but i need to get caught up on the builds from previous sales. One thing that is tough is when vendors tell you 6-8 weeks and they take 12. I'm really trying to get more and more blanks in so i can start offering sales with barrels/parts in inventory.

Sometimes its out of my hands, but we are working on solving that problem in the near future.

Keep an eye out for the 20 Practical sale coming soon!!!!

Back