Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#212951 - 09/06/01 04:45 PM My E.S. pup had a present for me after school today!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Got home from school a few minutes ago and there were feathers everywhere. and bird poop on the tv and tail feathers all over. Marcia ( my wife ) said she couldn't find the bird . So I checked and found a very Pi**ed off road runner in the bedroom.

She is the only one to bring a bird into the house in 4 years. That was when my old English setter used to catch quail and bring them in the house for me.

I figgure she caught it and took it in through the doggie door and then let it go and proceded to pull most ofd its tail feather off.

i have to go catch it and release it outside before it sh**s all over our bed.

I think she is a REAL bird dog!!

she is only 4 1/2 months old!! Jon

#212952 - 09/06/01 04:48 PM Re: My E.S. pup had a present for me after school today!
Anonymous
Unregistered

She's lucky she didn't get an ACME anvil in the head or something like that. Those roadrunners are craft devils.

#212953 - 09/06/01 05:06 PM Re: My E.S. pup had a present for me after school today!
Skued Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Tulsa, Oklahoma
LOL!!!

Still laughing!!!

#212954 - 09/07/01 02:46 AM Re: My E.S. pup had a present for me after school today!
ryank Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wisconsin
LOL!

Well Jon, you can look at it this way..... With that dog around you will NEVER get bored.

Ryan

------------------

Moderator:  DesertRam 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.