Predator Nation Magazine

StrongBowman

Picked up the new Winter/Spring 2012 issue of Predator Nation at a news stand in the local grocery store. Far out predator magazine. By far the best predator magazine i have found that focuses totally on predator hunting. The magazine did not come with any type of card to be able to subscribe to the subscription. I have searched the internet and have come up with nothing. Any of you guys have or nohow to get a subscription. The first time i have ever seen this mag. I supspect this magazine is only issued twice a year or maybe just once. Give me some feed back if any one knows anything.

Thanks

last year it only had one issue out,

this year there have been two

It appears to be only seasonal without a subscription option at this time.

It does seem to be a very nice magazine

I searched the intermedia site and did not find a subscription. I had a notion that might be the case. Maybe enough interest and intermedia will start a full subscription. I get Predator Extreme and this seems to me to be a better magazine. You mentioned two this year. I have only found the Winter/Spring 2012 issue. Are you referring to 2011 as to the two issues published? Update me on this. I have found a couple of issues on the internet to buy.

Thanks

There was an earlier issue that came out in about November of 2011 for this season.

I have the one from last year's season and the two from this year's season.

There used to be another magazine called Predator Hunter that was 2 issues a year from the same publisher as Trapper and Predator Caller magazine, but it appears they discontinued it. It was very similar to Predator Nation.

Yeah I would say it is the best on the market.
But like you I wish there were more issues per year like many 6 or so.
If you find a place or you start a potion for them to get more issues I would sign it.

Back