Looking In the AR market now.

ezbite

I'm hunting with a M-1 .308 now and looking to pick up something in a lighter .223 AR soon. I'm kinda leaning towards a rock river arms. But.. I'd still like some opinions on who make a good quality AR. Also what size barrel? I'd like a 20" I believe.

Scott @ SD will hook you up with a premium rifle for little more then what you will pay for off the shelf units like everyone else has.

Originally Posted By: Rohde009I also have a DPMS Prarie Panther love it My shooting buddy has a RRA and is trading it in on a DPMS

why is he doing that? id like to hear the reason. better quality? lower price? becuase you have one? im not trying to be a wise guy, id just like to know whys hes trading.

I have heard nothing but good things about RRA, I am currently saving money to buy a upper from them to pair with a lower I already have. Some people are not crazy about DPMS but I have a couple of there guns and have had no issues, Bushmaster might be another brand to check out.

Just asked him Why and his anwser was liked the carbon free float tube and the low pro gas block no need for a rail on top of gas block and wants the smaller .750 20 inch barrel vs the 24 inch bull that he has. And the teflon coating and camo for all weather.

Originally Posted By: MPFDScott @ SD will hook you up with a premium rifle for little more then what you will pay for off the shelf units like everyone else has.

This

how do you contact scott tried number its disconnected and web site is down
i got thru finnaly but there is no one there to awnser phones.

Last edited:
Love my RRA Coyote Carbine,it will shoot 1/2 MOA at 100 all day. Selling the upper to buy the Predator 20" no need for two carbines

Originally Posted By: Rohde009Just asked him Why and his anwser was liked the carbon free float tube and the low pro gas block no need for a rail on top of gas block and wants the smaller .750 20 inch barrel vs the 24 inch bull that he has. And the teflon coating and camo for all weather.

Thanks. That's something to look into for sure. Im sticking with a 20" myself.

Originally Posted By: astringLove my RRA Coyote Carbine,it will shoot 1/2 MOA at 100 all day. Selling the upper to buy the Predator 20" no need for two carbines

i do like that predator package too. i especially like the fact the 20" barrel is a pound lighter than the varmint's 20" bull barrel.

WE have both a RRA Pred Pursuit and Coyote 20"'ers, Very nice guns, both shoot under the .750" garentee with lots of different ammo. JMHO....

Back