T-shirts T-shirts T-shirts!!!

RanUtah

PM's new T-shirt graphic has just been completed. These shirts will feature this graphic on the back and will have the PM coyote logo on the front left chest. We have chosen 2 colors of the shirt to start with, Buckwheat and Steel gray. Prices to be forth coming. Guys coming to the PM hunt will have first crack at them, then after the hunt they will be available for sale here on the board. The shirts themselves are of high quaility and are not your usual run of the mill T-shirt. I have several from this company from over the years and normally wear out the T-shirt even before the graphic starts to wear. Hope you all enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!

Warningcopy_1.jpg

It looks like I'll be able to get up to a 2XX. One thing about these shirts is that they run a size bigger than what is labeled. So like a shirt thats labeled as a large is really a XL. I normally wear an XL but with these shirts, I wear a large. For the hunt I'll be bringing larges on up.

Hey Randy,

I love it! Is that a Ruger M77VT? That would be worth the cost all by itself! That should make the Rem guys pucker, too.

"Happy Holidays" to all! Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Very nice Randy, another beeerrrrr for you. Bad thing is I suffer from all those symptoms listed on the shirt when hunting.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back