Kyles first coyote

jerry malbeck

Took Kyle out callin today , he was looking for his first coyote , we sat up on a dry lake bed as it was hot . I started the Fox Pro , fawn distress , and added a few howls . This coyote came in up wind . I had put Kyle on my down wind side . This guy came right accross the lake bed , and as he was coming i turned off the caller . he was 20 yrds from me straight away . I decided if he went up wind i would take him , He didnt he paused , then went to the down wind side . I knew Kyle was there , and soon i heard the shot . I kept calling for a while, Bit no takers would come . I got up and looked at Kyle , he had the BIGGEST s;;t eating smile on his face . I love it when that happens . Kyle bagged his first coyote . COOL !!! Later Jerry . www.hunting-pictures.com/members/mosesman/Mvc-034s.jpg

------------------
If you call them they will come-- FOX PRO.

Looks like a pretty good size one too. Good job you guys.
Congratulations Kyle
biggrin.gif

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

LOL Curt . ha. ha . ah . ha . when he saw the coyote it was 20 to 30 yrds off . he didnt have time to warn him . This coyote did everything i wanted him to . it was text book quality . I whacked another one leaving that water hole with the 25-06 but i couldnt find it . I think it blew him to pieces . LOL . We saw about 10 to 12 coyotes , but they would see the rig and haul ask . Some were as far as a good 1/2 mile . There is alot more ground out there then what we covered . , also i just got permission and a bounty price for coyotes up by the area i told you about . they killed one ewe and four lambs night before last , but only ate one lamb . I think its a bitch teaching her pups how to kill sheep what do you think?? Ill be gone all week , so ill talk to you on friday or call my cell . later jerry ,

Congrats Kyle on getting that first coyote. I hope to get one at under 30 yards this season seeing a coyote that close would be neat.

Good job Jerry on the bounty offer you received and good luck bagging the coyote.

Thanks
Shawn

Back