Next Breeding

Dasher

Not trying to but in on Duanne's or Tony's business here, but have had numerous inquiries when we might have some more pups.
We are thinking that the next heet cycle for our female will be here in the next month or two. We may do it then if we have enough interest. Any questions just PM or email me. Posting a couple of pics for you to see the pair we will be breeding. Thanks for the intrest and good hunting. D

strykerandida008.jpg

By dasher20 at 2012-01-13

strykerandida009.jpg

strykerandida005.jpg

myrifles002.jpg

myrifles003.jpg

Last edited:
Gots to love those brindle dogs you put out!
Stryker doesn't look too happy getting his picture taken
laugh.gif

Good looking female you got there, too!

Spud has super prey drive and loves to hunt.
DSC00295.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Stryker seemed a bit shy this morning. That spud is kind of a handsome hound. Coyote does not seem to like him though.

Spud sure looks good Jon. How is it that Purdy let him get that close to that coyote?

I'll never forget how much fun our two Dasher siblings had running together on that first stand we made together. Pure Joy, It was a cool time!

LaramieHuntTailGate-1.jpg

OH yea, that second stand was fun too.
tt1.gif

That's silly to apologize to not butt in on business. That's the problem with this forum...too many eggshells to have to walk on. You'll never hear me whine or complain over something like that. There is a huge request for decoy dogs. I get 3-4 phone calls a day, looking for started dogs and/or pups. I limit my breedings and training and need options to send guys to.

Those are some good looking dogs. Can't wait to see the pups.

Thanks...Tony

Evan, I like how Spud is put together and the rest of the dogs you've bred look to have the right stuff aswell. Good luck with the breeding.

-Brian

It seems to take several folks to make good hunting dogs, especially the guys that test the stock thats been produced and give the breeder honest feedback. You've done well by them and I'm sure you enjoy hearing about how well the pups you breed are doing. Too much negativity in the dog game. Hope the breeding goes well, those caramel colored brindles are nice to look at too.

Evan I would like to know more about the female. If she is anything like Kimber and Pieces mom I will be very interested in a couple pups. This may work out as I was thinking on getting a couple pups this spring to get them going on coons.

Lucas

Lucas, She is every bit as good as Sage. She has a great personality, seems to learn quickly, a little less hard headed and perhaps a bit more grit to her. Would be glad to get you into a couple more.
Thanks

Yotewacker1, If you do not find anything here in the near future we will perhaps have one this spring-summer time.

Keep me posted on the breeding Evan. When do you think she might come into heat? And I just informed the wife that I have spoken for 2 sooo, I want 2. I want at least 1 of them female, maybe both. I know I got some time to think on it LOL...

Lucas

How am I gonna get one down here Evan? I only have about 3 months to figure it out.

Those pups should be great. I mite just have to be taking a road trip.

Back