millet scopes

Not a bad scope for the money. I would classify it as a very good entry level scope. Millet is a subsidiary of Bushnell. Any service or warranty goes throught the Bushy service center. Be careful though there are several counterfeit models of Millet out there. Buy from a reputable dealer like Natchez.

JMO......

I have a couple of Millet scopes and I like them except for 1 thing.....Heavy. I have a m223 also and the nikon glass is slightly better for clarity but the Millet is a great low light scope. In a regular scope the Illumination is not really needed in 99% of most shooting situations. In this price range few are true daylight illumination reticles that truly ad something in very bright daylight. The Millets have a locking turret ring....love this feature. I wish all my scopes with turrets had it.

If you wait and watch you will see some really good deals from Natchez on Millets....like $100 savings a couple of times a year.

Last edited:
I have the TRS model on my RRA. Descent glass for the money. Agree with the others, downside is they are heavy.

Also check opticsplanet and Midway.

Dave

I have had one on my .308 for a while now and they are pretty good for the money, but I am going to sell mine. It's just so heavy and I shoot free-handed a lot so it's not ideal.

I just mounted that same scope on a 25-06 (less the illum. crosshairs).It is bright, clear, and focuses beautifully at different ranges.I just shot about 75 rounds at ranges from 100 to 350 yards and it never shifted point of impact,my wife bought it for me at a gun show in Wichita for $230.00 and I would buy another one just like it in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
Back