PM Decals, I've just gotta admit .............

I am absolutely not a person who sticks a bunch of stickers on my truck. I generally don't care if you want to "Save the Planet", or your for "Womans Rights", or that your house and truck are "Defended by Smith and Wesson". I absolutely don't care what the joke of the day is especially if it is plastered on your bumper and a warning here, I have a huge desire to drive closer to the bumper of your vehicle if I see a sticker that states "If you can read this your driving to close". And frankly I care more about the health of my family and myself than I do about the fact that you have a "Baby on Board". I am not a fan of stick on truck art. But generally out of a feeling that I needed to support the board I bought 2 small stickers at the PM hunt in Globe, Arizona.

With that being said and with a feeling of utter lightness of being for saying it, I love these PM stickers, they are great and dare I say it even very classy. One neat thing about them is that you don't need to stick them on your truck windows. You can stick them on any smooth clean surface. I took one and stuck it on the tactical stock on my 223 AI. The whole sticker was too big so I simply cut out the coyote and stuck her on. My wife hates anything firearm related and she even said that the sticker looked really, really good on the rifle. Looks more like a painting that a sticker.

A funny asside. I could not throw away the sticker parts that I cut away so I thought that it would be neat to have the -Hunting the Hunters- portion of the sticker on my Broncos side window. The wife took one look and said "It looks like your an animal rights whacko." "HUNTING THE HUNTERS" WhoW she was right so I stick on the "Predatormasters.com" portion of the sticker sort of on in a scalooped fashion. Looks sorta cool and I like it a whole bunch. I took the other stickeer and proudly stuck her unaltered on the rear window. I am truely impressed with these stickers.

I'm glad you like them Michael, kinda figured you did or you probably wouldn't have purchased them.

Any word on the poster yet?

Randy - The truth as stated above is, I only purchased them out of a feeling of obligation to support the board. But now I think that these things are truely excellent. I'm also a cheap SOB when it comes to spending money on things like this and now I believe that these dacals are well worth the purchase price.

Generally I'm cruzing the board on my work computer so I occasionally neglect my home PC. Last night I printed your mailing information and you are now in the loop. I am in hopes of sending out the bow this week. The last couple of weeks have been busy for me, as this week will also be. Sorry to all for the delay.

Cody - Randy is refering to a poster that I made for the PM hunt. Critr Gitr has a picture of it in the "Belated Globe Photo's" thread in the PM Hunt forum. The poster shows the people that attended the Hunt in 2001. This is not a generally available item, it was something that was made for the gathering only.

Randy - I haven't forgotten you, I'm probably going to get the poster out this week. Heres a question for ya. I can print it at any size would you like a smaller one or would the same size be best for you?

Randy - I've got your poster printed and in the shipping tube. I know that you have already sent me your address, but I 've been having some odd things happen with my mail. So please resend me your address just in case there is a problem. I should get it in the mail tommorrow (Friday Dec. 20), with Christmas and all God only knows when you'll actually get it, but it will be on its way just the same. Oh yea, I reduced it down to 18"x22.5" (in size only), about 3/4 the origional size. Should be easier to find a spot in a normal house.

Right on Michael! If you didn't get my e-mail my address is 2505 W. Bennion Pines Ct, Taylorsville, UT, 84118. It also can be found on the decal ordering page.

We have plenty! As a matter of fact, I received your order today and I will mail it out tomorrow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back