17HH for Coyotes?

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyGary

My 22 Hornet fills my needs of having an efficient cartridge + will anchor a coyote much more to my liking

So,,,, exactly how many Coyotes have you killed with a 17AH/HH to be able to claim the 22H "will anchor a Coyote much more to your liking"?

Told you guys it was gonna get deep, but who knew the Experts would show up before the ammo or rifles were even in production.

Got the popcorn, but I gotta go back to the store for some beer.
This really is gonna be entertaining.

Doubt there is anyone on here that has taken a coyote with a 17HH ... Duh !
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyDoubt there is anyone on here that has taken a coyote with a 17HH ... Duh !
rolleyes.gif

Hey,,, you're the one making claims about what it will or won't do to a Coyote. Duh!

Originally Posted By: sigprosI'm on the band wagon. I want one and if ruger would make it in their little lever action that would be a sweet truck gun!

Yea,,, I keep forgetting about those little levers with the rotary magazine.
That would be sweet.

Gary

I don't tell you how to make your post, therefore you should do the same

Your opinions are Just That! They are not the written gospel that you so often try to make them out to be.

I have simply tried to make my honest reply on the OP's question & somehow you have gotten your panties in a bunch ... again.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: getfoxyHe don't get it.

Less powder than the 204, roughly 700 shots from one 1# of powder. less report, easier on fur, if you want to preach about the 204c maybe start a 204 thread instead of crapping on this one with 20 cal nonsense.

Do you realize it gets 3650 with 10g of powder? It's not about being a speed freak. It's about having an efficient cartridge.

Nonsense? This is serious cyber business.

Anyways, I've made up my mind. I'm not buying a rifle. I am gonna buy a box of ammo just to have some of those cute little rounds. If they have green tips I'll buy two boxes.

Originally Posted By: sigprosI'm on the band wagon. I want one and if ruger would make it in their little lever action that would be a sweet truck gun!

That would be a sweet rig!!

Much better then the Savage mod 25! ICK!

Hornady's new cartridge that is basically a copy of the 17 ackley hornet. I would Wikipedia it for you but, no suck luck today...

Back