Best coyote hunting books???

2zwudz

Been hunting coyotes for about fours and I still dont do as well as I think I should so I want to do some reading. What are some of the best instructional books I can read to help me have more success?
Thanks
Mark

I dont know of any books but Im sure they exist. My reccomendation would be get a couple of Tony Tebbe,s dvd,s ,Ive heard they are great.
Daryl P.

I've heard great things about predator calling by Garry Blair. Alot of guys recommend this one but I'm sure there are many more good books.

Originally Posted By: Ernest IIget a couple of Tony Tebbe,s dvd,s ,Ive heard they are great.
Daryl P.

if Tony ever comes back to Philadelphia for a visit, I'd like for him to try a whack at makin a DVD based on Pocono Mountain Coyote Hunting... (it's a wee-bit different than out west).

Try this link below if it works F & T harvester has a lot of trapping books and i am sure there will be some good info in one of them. I have been looking and have not bought one yet as well.

www.fntpost.com/Categories/Trapping/Books+Videos/Trapping+Books/Trapping+Books+(Listed+by+Subject)/Coyote+Trapping/

Originally Posted By: wv-outdoorI've heard great things about predator calling by Garry Blair. Alot of guys recommend this one but I'm sure there are many more good books.

That's what I have.It's a great book but I don't think it's still in print.

Originally Posted By: 2zwudzBeen hunting coyotes for about fours and I still dont do as well as I think I should so I want to do some reading. What are some of the best instructional books I can read to help me have more success?
Thanks
Mark

Mark just like someone else mentioned Andrew Lewand books are great source of information. You can find them below:

http://lewand.tripod.com/barkatthemooncoyoteclub/id45.html

I would get the following books;

1. Eastern Coyote Challenge
2. Ultimate tips for calling success

You will learn a ton from them!

NY Yote

Back