PM Logo Contest Results

RanUtah

Ok guys, Here are the long awaited results from the logo contest.

First off, I need to explain that we had something happen that we didn't expect, therefore the benefit of this will be to all members in December. The winner of the logo contest (against our wishes) wants to remain anonymous and also declines in claiming the Ruger .22 handgun. It is his wish that the gun be placed in the December raffle so that all members get a chance to win it. This member is truly a dedicated member of PM. This is all that he will allow me to say about him on his behalf.

So because of this happening, we have decided to award a 2nd and 3rd prize to the runners up. It isn't much but we felt we needed to do something for those whose effort should be recognized. If everyone took note, the plan was just to award one prize.

2nd prize is awarded to PM member Dawgkilla. I don't have his real name but have sent him an e-mail. You can see Dawgkilla's entry in the original post talking about the contest. Dawgkilla is the winner of the Sportsman's Multi-Tool by Outdoor Edge Cutlery. Congratulations!!

3rd prized is awarded to PM member Steve Wood aka Skued. Steve's logo is going to be posted soon. He is the winner of Lohman's Predator Challenge 2 video. I have seen this video for myself and it's a good one. Congratulations!!

The winning logo is going though a bit of tweaking, we plan to post it as soon as its finished. What I can say about this logo is that we found it to be multi purpose. We should be able to use this one for patches, shirts, stickers, etc.

I did ask Bob(the evil webmaster) and Mike Paul(advertising) to help me with the task of judging the logos. We recieved 65 logos in all. It dosent sound like much until you are picking though and consistantly reviewing them. I want to thank all members who turned in any entries. Most members actually turned in more than one entry. Your efforts here is what makes PredatorMasters a great website. Will would have been proud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks RanUtah and everyone involved!
My name is Kris Davison (by-the-by) and I was glad to have participated. It was cool of the winner to donate the prize back to the club. Maybe I can get another shot at it in Globe this Dec., as I WILL be attending!
Long Live PM!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats, to you Dawgkilla, and Skued. Thanks for the participation.

Congrats to the winner.

...and RanUtah for a job well done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congratulations to our Humble winner and Dawgkiller.
It was a pleasure to contribute Predator Masters! PM has come a long way in such a short time. I am excited to see the new logo and will be first in line for a t-shirt and hat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Take Care,
Steve

2nd Place Entry: Dawgkilla

fdcb44c9.gif

Very Nice!!

Man-o-Man--if those two GREAT logos only placed 2nd and 3rd, that 1st place logo has got to be a beauty!! Nice work Dawkilla and Skued. You are some talented fellas. Great job. Congratulations to the 1st place winner and you are truly a member to be admired, especially for donating the 1st place prize back for the December hunt. Thanks to all of you.

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!

I like the 2nd, & 3rd, place winners drawings they are nice!!

I cannot wait to see the 1st place one I hear its nice O so nice!!!!

! WoW !

This is GREAT!!!!

Nice job on the art work guys!!!! Congrats on your prizes, they were earned for sure!!!

I cant wait to see the winning logo now and I'll definitely be in line for a tshirt!!!

Any more info on the unvieling of our new logo?
Gettin' antsy to see what beat me out!
Must been pretty SWEET to win while still under development.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We are still working on it Dawgkilla, my problem has been not be able to hook up with this guy that will be helping with refinement but soon though.

I better step in here for a comment.

There are a lot of things going on with the logo and our trademark. They are the same.

We are not going to show it until it is registered with the USTO. I think you can understand why we will not show it here until it has been time marked.

Sorry guys, the process takes time-and a trademark lawyer. We have one, and we are working on it.

I hope that clears up any questions that you may have. -Mike Paul

Back