Time to get saddled up!!

Looking good! Its hard to beat a lanyard with a little orange in it. If you're like me I would lose my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders. The orange helps me find my lanyard when, or if I lay it down.

Thanks Sean!
I love the braids with the orange mixed in. The color blind critters can't see it, and you'll never lose a lanyard full of nice calls.
thumbup1.gif

I've done several orange combo lanyards for waterfowl hunters that have lost a bunch of high-dollar calls when they take their lanyard off to gather up the decoys and lay-out blinds, and then they can't find their lanyards again because they are camo colored.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dogduster204Can you do one with some kind of snap on the bottom for a remote or range finder.Bobby

Yes,
I have snaps. Send me a pm and let me know what you need.

Thanks!

I opened my Christmas present to myself this evening. My orange camo lanyard!!!! Does knowing what it is lessen the anticipation?? Absolutely, positively not.
grin.gif

Well, let me just say that this thing is AWESOME. How do you get your braids so amazingly tight? Do you have bionic arms?
laugh.gif
Great work!
thumbup.gif
I love it! I can't wait to break it in this Sunday. Dogs beware.

Thank you, you do an amazing job twisting that cord! The color combination definitely turned out awesome! I'll be in touch when I get some more cash saved up.
Thanks again
Shaylon

I got a lanyard from Jeff in the mail today. Let me tell you guys, these are nice lanyards! Braids were perfect, and it looked awesome! I have no idea how he gets his tied keepers that tight!

Thanks Jeff!!

Sean

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kind words!

I try to tie a nice solid lanyard that's meant to be used...nothing fancy, just something that'll hold your calls securely, and last a lifetime of hard hunting!
thumbup1.gif

UPS brought me 4000 feet of cord that had been backordered for a few weeks, so that should keep me busy for a while!
laugh.gif

Back