Rock river arms or Remington R 15

I have three r15s 1 dpms prairie panther 1 sig m400 all in camo and they all shoot great. I will put it this way i like camo ar's some dont it's some like r.r.a. some don't some like rem. some dont it comes down to what you want and what you want to spend

I agree. You can't go wrong with either one. A good trigger will make a world of difference. Some stock triggers leave a little to be desired. I shoot a RRA match trigger and it has served me well. Do with what you want, you won't be dissappointed in either rifle.

Love my Rock River Predator. I have never fired the R15 but I know what my Rock River will do. No regrets on my Rock. I would buy several more if I could. Well made and they shoot.

Big RRA fan. The rifles are deadly accurate, great barrels and the two stage trigger makes the rifle capable of more than I can fully use. I have yet to Krylon any of them but I do use different fleece or cloth skins to match the season

Nice shop, family owned, and the kids are also involved so I look for them to be around a long while. I personally decided to support the small business owned and operated by the guy that started it in his garage. I just wish they would make the 1911's again.

GOod luck with your choice.

I just got a RRA predator and I'm pretty happy
Image1.jpg

I have owned both and anly own one of the two now. Check the AR page and see how many posts there are of the r-15 or the RRA.

You will see what my vote would be. I do however agree the trigger needs to be a good one no matter what one you go with.

Last edited:
I have 2 RRA's and an r-25. They all shoot my reloads great and have not had any problems with any. The only thing that I can say is that the stock trigger on the r-25 was junk and ended up replacing it with a rra 2 stage and love the gun.

Having both I would say get the RRA. I take the R-15 more just because it is camo but I think the fit and finish as well as the trigger is better in the RRA.

I have had both. Still have the RRA. It's not as pretty without the camo but it's much more accurate. The R15 never missed in the field but he RRA is clearly better on paper. Put a geissele in whatever you get. Both of mine had em and I consider them well worth the price.

Just picked up a RRA a4 24" heavy barrell with a rra 2 stage trigger for 700.00 from my local gun shop!!! More less i stole it. Still undecided on a scope but am happy with the way it feels!!!!!

Would you possibly consider a Specialized Dynamics? For about the same price as either one of those guns you can recieve a custom gun built just the way you want. Plus Scott is a sponsor and an awesome guy! But if you are stuck on either the r15 or the RRA, i would reccomend the RRA based on reviews

Good choice, actually you wouldn't go wrong either way. I have both and both shoot as good as I can! But the Rock River is a much better gun overall, both in quality, features and especially resale value. My RRA stays in the safe, the R-15 gets to hunting, go figure.

Originally Posted By: Casey DanielsonJust picked up a RRA a4 24" heavy barrell with a rra 2 stage trigger for 700.00 from my local gun shop!!! More less i stole it. Still undecided on a scope but am happy with the way it feels!!!!!

Wow that is a great price! You're darn right you stole it!

Back